The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Golfhaus on June 05, 2008, 01:00:45 am
-
Truer words were never spoken (http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=fi&tl=en&u=http://www.hs.fi/kulttuuri/artikkeli/J%25C3%25A4ttih%25C3%25A4py%2Bkiihdytt%25C3%25A4%25C3%25A4%2Bkansaa/1135232714017). (NSFW, via MeFi)
-
what
the
fuck
-
If when the Japooperskullen is found the happiness of the cunt. I am made happiness for reading an article such.
-
There is something fundamentally right about a country where people drive strawberries around.
-
There is something fundamentally right about a country where people drive strawberries around.
There is something fundamentally right about a country where Doc enjoys a tiny can.
-
How wrong we all were, praising them for not producing an automobile.
The comments are even better. It appears there's quite a lively debate going on:
Uusvanha way to make themselves known. There's just not become a famous painting naked stems, invoking the klisheeseen their beauty. Now, it has already elimellistä. Pah.
A woman Fuck! Nose and fit together. Cunt Kiihottaa particular smell. Few works of art are so active, and all of this without a single technological effect (votes, etc.).
-
That giant fabric hoo-haw would make an awesome storage for sex toys and lube or pornos. Just put it in the bedroom next to the bed.
Laid on the ground or maybe on a table, it would make a good place to put the baby down for a nap too. Made bigger, I could take it camping and use it for a sleeping bag.
What a conversation piece!
-
My friend Shelley has something sorta similar (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/2135179250/) to that in her house.
-
Ew. Cinnamon. She couldn't have used CUNT?
-
I'm afraid that these (http://www.pastaqueen.com/halfofme/archives/2007/02/the_joy_of_cook.html) beat the cookies.
I have to say, I have nothing against my private lady-parts, but I can't work up that degree of enthusiasm for them.