The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on June 06, 2008, 12:28:35 am

Title: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on June 06, 2008, 12:28:35 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06052008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06052008)
I wish he would take my advice about the love contract.
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - A science fair project about scoring with gross fellows
Post by: wombat on June 06, 2008, 12:41:51 am
I am sorry, but that is the wrong thread title.

Also: I imagine that this is an exceptional situation, but I've taken a long hard look at our mailman and there isn't a thing wrong with him except that, tragically, he smokes.  Just as well, I suppose.
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: jaydub on June 06, 2008, 12:42:28 am
Also a good title: "gettink some hot porky cha cha"
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: CortJstr on June 06, 2008, 12:50:20 am
This might be my new "introducing people to Achewood" strip. There are so many good lines, plus the best alt-text ever.
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - a pearlescent enamel casing
Post by: Doc on June 06, 2008, 02:04:23 am
It's been too long since we've seen Vlad.
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: colmore on June 06, 2008, 04:13:39 am
There was a very brief moment when I was seeing someone a bit too young (broke (age+7)/2 by a year and a half).  She was cool and I was neither the first nor last older dude she'd date.  The first moment I was around her friends though.... that was it for me and young ladies.
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - He said both "sorry" and "thanks" the instant he came
Post by: iron_felix on June 06, 2008, 06:29:25 am
What happened to Vlad's chin?  Or was that just a seductive smile he was wearing for all those years?

I like how Onstad just left the Molly/Téodor thing hanging, then rattled off consecutive strips discussing fidelity and cheating.  Foreshadowing, perhaps?  Does Mr. Bear already know (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10112002)?  Or was it just a one-off about which we will never hear anything more ever again?  Even if that is all it was, does that necessarily mean that nothing actually went down?  At this stage, there's no way of telling any of these things.
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: colmore on June 09, 2008, 03:20:05 am
Hah.  I just realized I quoted the law wrong up there.  Like... R. Kelly wrong.
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: Doc on June 09, 2008, 04:13:36 am
I was going to say, by that calculation I can hook up with 15 year olds which seems rather wrong.
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: iron_felix on June 09, 2008, 04:30:24 am
I could hook up with a 14½ year old, which I believe is actually legal in Georgia if you get the parents' permission and then marry her first.  I never realized there was any actual mathematical formula involved, though.  I guess age ain't nothing but an independent variable.
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: Choop on June 09, 2008, 07:47:02 am
the real formula is
(age/2)+7

so like i'm 31 so i could date older than 24. makes sense.
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on June 09, 2008, 03:34:22 pm
the real formula is
(age/2)+7

so like i'm 31 so i could date older than 24. makes sense.

Dogg don't sell yourself short

31/2 = 15.5 + 7 = 22.5

Mo ladies mo ladies mo ladies
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on June 09, 2008, 03:38:22 pm
The corresponding formula for women is (age - 7)*2
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: jay-ell on June 09, 2008, 03:46:55 pm
the real formula is
(age/2)+7

so like i'm 31 so i could date older than 24. makes sense.

Hmmm...

Hey, A-CAP, when's your birthday? 
Title: Re: 5 June 2008 - Letting a teenage girl touch me on the jazz hose
Post by: Death Ray on June 09, 2008, 09:16:25 pm
If I lived a thousand years I would not have come up with as cool a name for my wand as "jazz hose".