The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: MrCB on June 12, 2008, 06:45:24 am
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06112008 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06112008)
Is it Nightlife Mingus?? Please let it be him!
-
I think The Man Who Bowled A Perfect Frame On An Empty Lane is none other than Ramses Luther Smuckles, dig?
-
I **UNDERSTAND** what you are saying, yes.
-
Yeah, as much as I'd like to see nightlife show up at the wedding for no good reason this is just a one off look into the life of the man with blood on his hands. Nice new name for him too Toaster.
Also Keith are you just being really emphatic or is that a new filter?
-
One off look? I hope not.
Maybe he's buying the KitchenAid as a wedding present.
-
I feel shamed, I had forgot all about Ramses Luther Smuckles.
Has he even featured since the fight?
-
Maybe he's buying the KitchenAid as a wedding present.
Hadn't thought of that.
It would be a bit random for him to show up at Beef's wedding though.
-
He could severely beat Showbiz and make him focus on his grades.
-
Chuck Norris once took a swing at Ramses Luther Smuckles. Upon impact, not only was Chuck's fist shattered but history was rewritten so that Chuck Norris was basically only in really shitty movies for his entire life.
Only Scott Bakula remembered the original timeline but hasn't done anything about it, under the threat that Smuckles would change history in retaliation, making him star in that really awful Star Trek prequel series where they overexplained all the Trek mythos where... as we all know... Kevin Sorbo played Captain Archer.
-
One off look? I hope not.
Maybe he's buying the KitchenAid as a wedding present.
Have you ever seen anybody go into a Crate & Barrel for anything other than a wedding present?
-
Right, it doesn't even have the secondary function of being a secret meat-market for upper middle class gay dudes with a sense of irony such as The Pottery Barn has.
David Sedaris and Dan Savage all subtly on the prowl.
"Nice dish..." they giggle to each other "...might look better with a glaze, though."
-
Wow... what next... Philippe's mom on the police blotter?
East Achewood - several teenagers were accosted by an elderly woman for having poor posture and a lack of respect for their families. They were repeatedly told that "God made you to be special, so behaving like you do doesn't just upset me, it upsets Him." The woman in question managed to shuffle away before police arrived. There are no leads.
-
Oh man. Is so cool.
-
Ramses will have none of showbiz's bullshit.
-
Ramses is a man so tough, you will thank him for your beatings. And you will give him the damn dough hook for his wedding present.
-
Hadn't thought of that.
It would be a bit random for him to show up at Beef's wedding though.
It wouldn't be too odd, given that Beef and his best man are the pair that burned down the Great Outdoor Fight. Maybe he's showing some respect, or maybe he just thinks it's the Right Thing To Do to get your son's wingman a wedding present.
-
Who is the next mystery guest to appear? I predict Ultra Peanut. As Showbiz will embarass Beef, and Ray will be reduced to a puddle of nerves by his dad, Ultra Peanut will be there in order to rain down humilation on Phillipe. Cry you little otter, cry for my amusement!
-
I predict Molly's family is going to start showing up. Maybe even a dead ex husband.
-
Who is the next mystery guest to appear?
Penny!
-
I predict Molly's family is going to start showing up. Maybe even a dead ex husband.
Or at least the old boyfriend who left the jumbo condoms lying around her place.
-
The man with blood on his hands hath returned! This wedding's going to be epic!
-
The idea of Showbiz and Mr. Smuckles being on a collision course is still sinking in.
Sinking in how awesome it is, I mean.
-
Ramses Luther seems like a he-finds-you type of dude. Interesting to see how he reacts to their gof win.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03282006 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03282006)
-
needs more spongebob & emeril
or steven the waiter who was really strong but too nice to ever get ahead in life
-
Know what I think? I think Ramses Luther is coming to the wedding to reveal that he is Roast Beef's real father, thus making Beef and Ray half-brothers.
-
I'd forgotten what a great line "our every move is the new tradition." was.
This probably has nothing to do with Ray. I bet Luther is a welcome crasher at most GOF winners' weddings. Second manliest moment of their lives.
-
needs more spongebobbath & emeril
or steven the waiter who was really strong but too nice to ever get ahead in life
Fix'd that for you.
-
d'oh