The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on June 17, 2008, 03:20:13 pm

Title: Album Art game
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 17, 2008, 03:20:13 pm
WARNING:  TIME SUCK

http://jamsbio.com/games/jamsMatchSolo
Title: Re: Album Art game
Post by: CortJstr on June 17, 2008, 04:43:51 pm
Wow. My best was only 4, and that was only because several of the albums had their titles clearly written on them. Basically I recognized Dry by PJ Harvey and Silent Alarm by Bloc Party, although it was a decoy.
Title: Re: Album Art game
Post by: Lister on June 17, 2008, 05:51:52 pm
I am stuck at 6, mostly because at least twice a round the album will not go where I put it.

Also I don't know a lot of albums.
Title: Re: Album Art game
Post by: side_show on June 17, 2008, 10:27:22 pm
Wow, that was such a time suck.  I was able to get 8 a few times, 7 often enough. But sometimes my brain would freeze, because it causes a moral crisis when Irecognize a particularly shitty album, and then I am annoyed that your brain has this info but can't remember where you put the stamps... Distracting.
Title: Re: Album Art game
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on June 19, 2008, 05:44:29 am
I got eight on my third go, and the one I got wrong was a Hannah Montana album. I posit that that's actually a better score than getting all nine.

ETA: and I just got nine on expert. Game's done.