The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on June 17, 2008, 10:53:20 pm
-
The welshman and the ultimate bad ass have a conversation about mixing bowls.
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06172008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06172008)
-
And let the slashficing commence!
-
If there is Achewood fanfic out there - I prefer to remain ignorant.
-
So panel 2 implies they still haven't realized that they're both there for the same wedding.
The alt-texts have been bringing the win lately. I'm all for this trend continuing.
[edit: subject/verb agreement. I am not a lolcat]
-
This strip brings all sorts of ass to the game, for the sole purpose of kicking it for our amusement.
A special plus: the fact that the baddest man on the planet can't face the girl at the counter after realizing he was wrong. There are some universal truths out there after all.
-
"Such a sassafras doodad." A term that, unfortunately, could be useful much too frequently in modern everyday life.
-
Aw man. Tough guy and ghost gettin' all angry and old-timey about food nerdery.
There's something TO that.
-
I love Ramses' facial expression when he gets worried about the clerk. I think it's the first real indication we've had that he and Ray are actual made of 50% identical DNA.
-
Jesus, men, just buy the damn thing extra. You dont have to upgrade to a whole other model just to get a damn dough hook. "Man i really like this jeep, but the escalade comes with a First Aid Kit"
RLS does a thing right or not at all. You give one gift and you make it the best damn gift you can.
-
I chortled upon seeing the baddest cat there is getting all insecure and nervous upon the prospect of having to talk to Janelle.
-
I love Ramses' facial expression when he gets worried about the clerk. I think it's the first real indication we've had that he and Ray are actual made of 50% identical DNA.
Note also that RLS appears to be sporting a medallion of some kind, though whether it imbues him with the powers of the Fun God is certainly up for debate. It seems more likely it is a totem that channels his ability to kick men's asses.
-
BTW it totes comes with a dough hook:
http://www.kitchenaid.com/catalog/product.jsp?src=Stand+Mixers&cat=310&prod=349#features (http://www.kitchenaid.com/catalog/product.jsp?src=Stand+Mixers&cat=310&prod=349#features)
They are correct to agitate for it.
-
BTW it totes comes with a dough hook:
http://www.kitchenaid.com/catalog/product.jsp?src=Stand+Mixers&cat=310&prod=349#features (http://www.kitchenaid.com/catalog/product.jsp?src=Stand+Mixers&cat=310&prod=349#features)
They are correct to agitate for it.
See, now why didn't I think of that?