The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on June 18, 2008, 08:24:25 pm

Title: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on June 18, 2008, 08:24:25 pm
I would think RB would actually find this to be a relief.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06182008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06182008)
Title: Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: wombat on June 18, 2008, 08:33:15 pm
I forgot we were waiting for a cartoon today.

That being said: Worth waiting for. Yesterday and today were so perfect that I have nothing worthy to say. Poor Beef, no matter how well things are going for him it's always the same inside his head.
Title: Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: CortJstr on June 18, 2008, 08:36:27 pm
Ray is excused for being Ray. I like the idea that every time he introduces himself he has to apologize.

This strip has also made me want to go play Shift and Shift 2. Being bored at work only increases this desire.
Title: Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on June 18, 2008, 08:56:50 pm
I am left wondering why Dream Ray is dressed as a mid-70's swinger, wearing a feathered roach clip.  The psyche is a strange place.
Title: Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: Formica on June 18, 2008, 09:17:34 pm
So awesome.
Title: Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: Golfhaus on June 18, 2008, 09:23:00 pm
"Roast Beef has not been renewed for 2009." Awesome.
Title: Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: Hambone on June 18, 2008, 09:59:43 pm
I love how everyone in Beef's dream talks in small print. 
Title: Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: jay-ell on June 18, 2008, 11:05:39 pm
*weeps*
Title: Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: Doc on June 19, 2008, 12:48:18 am
Awesome.
Title: Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: hammish on June 19, 2008, 02:52:31 am
So happy with the recent RB-Molly wedding comics.
Title: Re: 18 June 2008 - The Truth Is Revealed
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 19, 2008, 03:09:54 am
A lot of my nightmares are like this except... you know... instead of cell phone parting gifts, I am shot at the end instead.