The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Cap'n Squeakers on June 26, 2008, 10:33:50 pm
-
OH SHIIIIIIIT (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06262008)
Oh my god, so much quality "ha" in this one. Clearly, it is written by a man who is happy to be married, in that he never has to marry anyone ever again.
-
Oh man, this a great board game. Morty's. And even that cute little psycho is showing up for the ceremony. What is his name, something like Eduardo?
-
And even that cute little psycho is showing up for the ceremony. What is his name, something like Eduardo?
You mean Ali? He's Persian, dude, not Mexican. Oh wait, did you mean Sue's second husband's kid? Then, yeah, it's Eduardo. I think.
-
On further reflection, I especially like how it is essentially statistically impossible to get in the limo unless two guys named Morty start fighting. I gotta make friends with some Mortys, toot sweet.
-
Palimpsest.
I always knew that was the most awesome word in the English language but it is nice to have it confirmed.
-
Why points off for frogs???
-
Locusts? Really? Are a lot of weddings cursed by the Lord?
A fellow might need to know this stuff one day...
Why points off for frogs???
Not all weddings would be as awesome as yours Wombat. All using the guest book to catalogue species before Aunt Phillis got to sign it so she's not talking to you anymore.
-
Ok, I had to look it up. It was Dăvidé. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04232007)
-
What the hell? Something is stuck in my damn intertubes. Anyway, that one was worth the wait. I concur with the understated opinion that fistfights among peripheral guests will make even the most disastrous wedding a memorable success overall.
-
So is the Title text just cut off, or what?
I think the first square is somehow -12 and +12 at the same time.
-
"Guffawing girl with gums like Secretariat somehow in background of every picture of you and your new spouse."
This cracks me up. It also scares me a little. I've been hired as a wedding photographer (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/2615028665/) and I would hate for the happy couple to be disappointed with the photographs.
-
"Guffawing girl with gums like Secretariat somehow in background of every picture of you and your new spouse."
This cracks me up. It also scares me a little. I've been hired as a wedding photographer (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/2615028665/) and I would hate for the happy couple to be disappointed with the photographs.
Paul you will be an immense wedding photographer, your ability to capture people in just the right pose/expression is awesome.
-
We return next week with full wedding coverage!
That has to mean the wedding's not off, right? Right?
-
Ok, I had to look it up. It was Dăvidé. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04232007)
Thank you for reminding me that, when the mood strikes him, Cornelius is more than happy to burn one with his friends.