The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on July 03, 2008, 08:41:24 am

Title: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: oball on July 03, 2008, 08:41:24 am
Link. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07022008)

What is it that Simon is doing in the bottom-left panel?  It almost looks like he's holding a severed hand.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: Doc on July 03, 2008, 09:43:45 am
Look out guys! The forecast says there will be weather.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: MrCB on July 03, 2008, 10:08:41 am
I'm liking the fevered pitch of Teodor's schedule.

I'm liking that when Roast Beef goes to a low place all his friends fall into place to such as bring him out.

Who is the guy with the feather? I'm being stupid by my lack of memory.

I would have liked "Grow Up and Get It Done Son" as the title.

That is all.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: Doc on July 03, 2008, 10:16:05 am
That is nightmare Ray (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06182008) so either Beef is asleep or his anxiety has conjured this version of Ray into reality.


Also, Vlad.
I can only think no one's mentioned it yet because the incredible awesome is taking a while to digest.
Nevertheless, KSSHT
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: wombat on July 03, 2008, 12:26:53 pm
Oh ick. Quite possibly the all-time worst thread title to read before reading the comic.

I think I prefer it when he jokes about man-parts. Remind me of this next time I moan "oh god sometimes this strip is so just for guys sometimes".
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: CortJstr on July 03, 2008, 12:33:29 pm
Only 10 kids? Why the hell is Beef even bothering with her? He needs a younger girl stat. Meanwhile, Simon appears to be packing his clothes into an old computer tower, the penny is what changed Teodor's mind, and the run of awesome alt-texts continues with no end in sight.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on July 03, 2008, 02:03:27 pm
Clearly it is time to start writing everyone's name with a little dong over a vowel.

(http://www.bigfool.com/pictures/joughdong.png)
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: Drygioni on July 03, 2008, 02:08:11 pm
This is practically art.

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/Davelestoner/carlos.jpg)

Fun Fact: Mussolini believed the opposite, that widening of lady bits ('drawing the beef curtains') was BAD. Hence, any sports which resulted in this, like cycling, was discouraged.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 03, 2008, 02:54:27 pm
I WILL SEE YOUR DONGULAR DIACRITICS AND RAISE YOU A GOATSE-O

(http://chiaroscu.ro/isosceles_diacritic1.jpg)

(http://chiaroscu.ro/isosceles_diacritic2.jpg)
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: wombat on July 03, 2008, 03:26:59 pm
Oh lord. Maybe jokes about lady parts are better after all?
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 03, 2008, 03:31:18 pm
the best part was getting away with drawing, photographing and discreetly disposing of the hard copy while my boss was in the room the whole time.

people that is can worthy.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: Death Ray on July 03, 2008, 03:57:20 pm
Ray must have a swift hand. I think writing all my E's as three dashes would be very time consuming.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: wombat on July 03, 2008, 08:31:34 pm
So cartoon cats don't have litters - even twins call for special effort. I guess we already knew this because they don't all have tons of brothers and sisters.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 03, 2008, 11:37:32 pm
I just assumed this, what with the "two breasts like a human" thing.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: Harlock Hero on July 04, 2008, 04:48:49 am
I always love things like this, where a bunch of different threads revolving around one event are seen coalescing in a pseudo-montage immediately prior to the commencement of the FINALE, or whatever. Some similar strips in the Great Outdoor Fight, that song "One Day More" in the Les Miserables musical, the whole "downfall" sequence in Boogie Nights, I don't think this particular literary device has ever been done without it resulting in pure unbridled awesomeness.

The strip being this way kinda makes me expect a no-strip Friday though.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: CortJstr on July 04, 2008, 05:17:22 am
I always love things like this, where a bunch of different threads revolving around one event are seen coalescing in a pseudo-montage immediately prior to the commencement of the FINALE, or whatever. Some similar strips in the Great Outdoor Fight, that song "One Day More" in the Les Miserables musical, the whole "downfall" sequence in Boogie Nights, I don't think this particular literary device has ever been done without it resulting in pure unbridled awesomeness.

The strip being this way kinda makes me expect a no-strip Friday though.

See as it's a holiday here it hadn't even occurred to me that there could be a Friday strip.
Title: Re: July 2, 2008 - Take stairs two at a time, to widen your lady-bits
Post by: Harlock Hero on July 04, 2008, 08:09:18 am
See as it's a holiday here it hadn't even occurred to me that there could be a Friday strip.

Oh yeah, you're right. Seeing as I live "here" too, I should have known that. Seems there was a strip though, and I am made a fool of twice-over!