The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on July 04, 2008, 05:44:31 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07032008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07032008)
Tuxedos are ridiculous. I am completely in favor of not playing dress up in silly clothes.
-
Amends have been made with Teodor, it seems:
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07032008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07032008)
-
This just gets more and more epic.
-
I mean, he's right.
It IS the sensible angle.
-
I can't be the only ones who finds the rows of Ray's Aibos rather creepy, can I?
-
I'm glad T found the time to put The Who on.
Not even the stuffed could bear eight hours of non-stop wedding set-up in silence.
-
Curse you sweet congee.
T redeems himself. Yet saves face by managing to make it sound fancy. Why no source for the green beans, T? Surely you didn't just go to the Safeway or whatever you have in California.
-
This sounds like my grandma's ideal menu. Well, maybe if he had stuffed pork birds instead of beef wellington.
-
So what outfit is Beef going to buy at the fireman/policeman uniform store? Walking into that store is kind of at odds with his thought bubble.