The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Asherdan on July 09, 2008, 10:35:39 pm

Title: Lee Auto Prime and Lee Customer Service
Post by: Asherdan on July 09, 2008, 10:35:39 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: Lee Auto Prime and Lee Customer Service
Post by: Golfhaus on July 09, 2008, 10:53:08 pm
Wrong place for that, maybe.

Indeed... that post clearly belongs in People & Places.
Title: Re: Lee Auto Prime and Lee Customer Service
Post by: AugustWest on July 10, 2008, 01:01:07 am
Does this mean that there's a board full of gun guys somewhere scratching their heads over your comments about Beef and Molly's upcoming nuptials?
Title: Re: Lee Auto Prime and Lee Customer Service
Post by: smick on July 10, 2008, 02:26:22 pm
Does this mean that there's a board full of gun guys somewhere scratching their heads over your comments about Beef and Molly's upcoming nuptials?

No, they talk about snake cock over there just as much, or maybe more than we do.

Now on topic:

Asherdan, skills are such as hell of rad.  I always appreciate self-sufficiency. 
Title: Re: Lee Auto Prime and Lee Customer Service
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 14, 2008, 06:30:34 am
You're just quoting lines from a porno to mess with us.
Title: Re: Lee Auto Prime and Lee Customer Service
Post by: jaydub on July 14, 2008, 04:34:49 pm
About half way through the second game last night, I noticed my stick was throwing lower.  I didn't have time to check it since we only had 3 subs on the midfield line (by the time my heart rate was back down after subbing out it was time to head back into the fray) but afterwards I sat down with it to see what was up.  Turns out one of the leathers snapped near the throat!  That has to be a record for shortest life for a leather, considering I strung it in May.
Title: Re: Lee Auto Prime and Lee Customer Service
Post by: wombat on July 14, 2008, 05:30:53 pm
No, but that is such an excelent idea that there will be now.

So where's the link?
Title: Re: Lee Auto Prime and Lee Customer Service
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 24, 2008, 11:47:44 am
Follow up: I got my new parts in and primed 50 45/70 and 50 44mag cases and started to wear the connecting rod cam in the same spot, even though I lubed it according to manual.

Damn, I'm gonna have to shell out for the RCB$ tool after I wear this one out.

At this point, you gotta call Misty or whoever back. Better yet if you can send digital photos of both your worn out part and the obvious wear on the brand new one - this is something they probably need to address in future designs. Could be you get a new rig out of the deal from them when the improvements are made. No matter what, though, they oughta know they have a design flaw there if they don't already. Not everyone would take the time to figure out and call them.
Title: Re: Lee Auto Prime and Lee Customer Service
Post by: Ruta Bagas on August 24, 2008, 11:04:47 pm
consistently .003 below flush with the rim.

I recommend Toilet Duck.