The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: jaydub on July 14, 2008, 06:34:21 pm

Title: American Eskimo Dogs respond...
Post by: jaydub on July 14, 2008, 06:34:21 pm
... to the alarming proliferation on the Internet of Pictures of Pugs With Their Chins Down
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/2657846460_dd2b385197_m.jpg)
Title: Re: American Eskimo Dogs respond...
Post by: wombat on July 14, 2008, 06:40:58 pm
OMG must steal picture and blog it immediately. Or as soon as I figure out how.
Title: Re: American Eskimo Dogs respond...
Post by: wombat on July 14, 2008, 06:54:54 pm
Oh but of course first must counterattack...

grr picture not working right....
Title: Re: American Eskimo Dogs respond...
Post by: jaydub on July 14, 2008, 07:52:31 pm
I originally tried to post that one in the comments section of your blog, but blogspot doesn't allow picture linking in comments.  I figured the Touamb small mammals board was the next best venue.
Title: Re: American Eskimo Dogs respond...
Post by: wombat on July 14, 2008, 08:33:15 pm
And I tried to download it and upload it to my website so I could put it on the blog but ftp isn't working.  God I hate computers.

There is another way. I will make it work tonight once it is too late to try to call press offices of zoos and aquariums trying to get someone to talk to me about hermit crabs.  Look, is it just me, or is the whole point of a press office lost if no one answers the phone or returns messages???  And don't try to fool me by saying I can call your cell if I am on deadline because not a single one of you EVER answer your dang cell phones.
Title: Re: American Eskimo Dogs respond...
Post by: Doc on July 14, 2008, 11:02:24 pm
It's mickey penis pancake time in the house of Ash.
Title: Re: American Eskimo Dogs respond...
Post by: jay-ell on July 15, 2008, 01:33:03 am
A Baby With Her Chin Down As If She Were A Pug:

(http://lh5.ggpht.com/jldunston/SHv7no7P9kI/AAAAAAAABZA/XiDkpPxmNgk/s144/DSC01387.JPG) (http://picasaweb.google.com/jldunston/July2008/photo#5223044851285620290)
(click to embiggen)
Title: Re: American Eskimo Dogs respond...
Post by: wombat on July 15, 2008, 01:57:00 am
That picture has made me realize that we are just one step away from Baby With Its Chin Down ON Pug... but I don't know what to do about it.

Like this one (http://www.urbanpug.com/pictures/main.php?g2_itemId=2620) but the other way round...

(I am also glad that this came up because this link was wrong on the blog. People! Do not put pictures on the Web and then move them around!)
Title: Re: American Eskimo Dogs respond...
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 15, 2008, 02:02:00 am
Pug and Baby, two great tastes that taste great together.
Title: Re: American Eskimo Dogs respond...
Post by: wombat on July 16, 2008, 12:53:09 am
So close! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/nickmorris08/2404974489/in/set-72157604021277179/)