The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Cap'n Squeakers on July 22, 2008, 05:40:28 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07222008
Some really puzzling character development on Ramses. Is he so manly that he swings both ways, or is he so manly that he was dropping into Red territory to fight for freedom? OR BOTH???
-
Woohoo! The Tenmen have arrived!
I wouldn't be surprised if Ramses has done pretty much everything, as long as it doesn't involve sitting behind a desk or being a pansy.
-
Woohoo! The Tenmen have arrived!
I do like the stretch 1936 Ford Woody, complete with stretch surfboards attached to the top.
-
Some really puzzling character development on Ramses. Is he so manly that he swings both ways,
No: note it was 'an extra seat' on the flight. This detail is significant. He was not with the group. Although clearly he was manly enough not to fear being in an enclosed space with them for many hours.
-
The tenmen walk in formation.
-
No: note it was 'an extra seat' on the flight. This detail is significant. He was not with the group. Although clearly he was manly enough not to fear being in an enclosed space with them for many hours.
yeah, but he is remembering how he could not get Rod Huggins' dick out of his mind.
-
I can't believe Pat arrived in a car from 1975. I figured he'd have a hybrid TDI modified to run on used cooking oil and rage.
-
yeah, but he is remembering how he could not get Rod Huggins' dick out of his mind.
Maybe picnic basket isn't a euphemism in this case.
Also, if it were a euphemism, it seems unlikely (imo) that it'd be a euphemism for a dick.
-
I can't believe Pat arrived in a car from 1975. I figured he'd have a hybrid TDI modified to run on used cooking oil and rage.
I looks kind of like a Mustang II, which really was an economy car.
I don't think the picnic basket is a euphemism. He was literally thinking about a well stocked, Hickory Farms sampler while showing the Pride of Havana the errors of their ways.
-
Picnic Panic sounds like a game from Mario Party, and just as I'm typing this I've lost my original point and am now imagining Mario and Toad getting hot and heavy.
-
I don't think the picnic basket is a euphemism. He was literally thinking about a well stocked, Hickory Farms sampler while showing the Pride of Havana the errors of their ways.
Bu I thought the idea is that they forgot the picnic basket, and they get so panicked about the forgotten picnic basket that they fuck. Maybe that's only in XXIV (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04102007) and each Picnic Panic has a different cause of the panic. Maybe in Picnic Panic II they panic because it's Hickory Farms.
-
Bu I thought the idea is that they forgot the picnic basket, and they get so panicked about the forgotten picnic basket that they fuck.
Oh.
Don't mind me, I'm just going to go sit next to Death Ray in the Cone of Ignorance.
-
There are presumably variations on a theme. Maybe this time he brought the wrong picnic basket and got so panicked that he ended up fuck*ng.
-
People have strange cares when they travel across national borders and against sanctions to beat other men to a pulp.
Who knows, scenes from Picnic Panic 2 (a grisly montage of man-on-man action juxtaposed with a stiff hickory farms summer sausage) inspired Ramses to convert Castro to Castrato in the bloodiest manner possible.
-
Does Ramses have a ducktail?
-
Picnic Panic sounds like a game from Mario Party, and just as I'm typing this I've lost my original point and am now imagining Mario and Toad getting hot and heavy.
Luckily for Mario and Toad, our Princess was spending her day in another castle.
-
The Man With Blood On His Hands is completely prejudiced against mechanicals but has nothing but best wishes for gays and pornographers and gay pornographers... as long as they take their gay and their porn very seriously and do it well.
I'm a huge fan of this idea.
As for Pat... in relationships, even the most twisted have to make compromises.
Without compromises, there would be no way for two people to be together for long, even if the sex is hot forever. In terms of the car, the talking cat who does porno got the better of the car compromise.
-
Well, I can't say I saw that coming.
Also: The Tenmen! Rooooooock!
-
He hitched a ride with Pink Ops so he wasn't with them as such but he still participated in the ass-kicking, as is only polite.
This vaguely reminds me of a line from a Neil Gaiman short story that puts forward the argument that 'fuck*ng' (quotation marks because it very definitely had to be fuck*ng not having sex or making love and definitely not being the fuckee) other men is in fact less gay than having sex with women.
-
Luckily for Mario and Toad, our Princess was spending her day in another castle.
And now I'm imagining Mario and Toad giving Princess Peach the old '2-up'.
-
And now I'm imagining Mario and Toad giving Princess Peach the old '2-up'.
All with those gold coins spinning out of her head with each thrust and that "pling pling pling pling" coin sound
-
All with those gold coins spinning out of her head with each thrust and that "pling pling pling pling" coin sound
Great minds..