The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Toaster on July 28, 2008, 07:03:03 pm

Title: Oh Jeez...
Post by: Toaster on July 28, 2008, 07:03:03 pm
I've been on here for over a year. Up until literally 1 minute ago, I thought Arachno-capitalist's name was Anarcho-Capitalist. Sorry, man.

This... this really puts things in a whole new light.

This is like at the end of The Sixth Sense or something.
Title: Re: Oh Jeez...
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 28, 2008, 07:12:35 pm
Thats right. I believe in spider capitalism, not anarchy+capitalism. I am in favor of spiders having access to free trade and lax government regulation.
Title: Re: Oh Jeez...
Post by: CortJstr on July 28, 2008, 07:17:04 pm
I thought you had the proportional economic influence of a spider.
Title: Re: Oh Jeez...
Post by: wombat on July 28, 2008, 07:34:45 pm
I thought it was that his economic theories were as frightening as spiders.
Title: Re: Oh Jeez...
Post by: Doc on July 28, 2008, 11:15:58 pm
I thought he was bitten by a spider with a bachelor of economics.
Title: Re: Oh Jeez...
Post by: Dexter on July 29, 2008, 07:10:00 pm
I just thought he liked spiders.  And capitalism.

Thats right. I believe in spider capitalism, not anarchy+capitalism. I am in favor of spiders having access to free trade and lax government regulation.

Oh.  Well.  I guess he does.
Title: Re: Oh Jeez...
Post by: jay-ell on July 29, 2008, 08:07:30 pm
What is wrong with me that I had to read the first post about six times to figure out the discrepancy? 

Sleep deprivation. That's my guess. 
Title: Re: Oh Jeez...
Post by: jaydub on July 29, 2008, 08:31:49 pm
What is wrong with me that I had to read the first post about six times to figure out the discrepancy? 

I thought ladies got those brain cells back after delivery.
Title: Re: Oh Jeez...
Post by: side_show on July 31, 2008, 10:56:24 pm
I thought he was in favour of Donald Trump playing Spiderman in the next movie.  That is what I thought.