The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Asherdan on July 28, 2008, 11:48:01 pm

Title: What I did for Summer Vacation...
Post by: Asherdan on July 28, 2008, 11:48:01 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: What I did for Summer Vacation...
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 29, 2008, 02:14:44 am
Quote from: Asherdan
go snorkeling in Lovers Cove

I... just wanted to emphasize this phrase.

I have nothing to actually add.
Title: Re: What I did for Summer Vacation...
Post by: wombat on July 29, 2008, 12:36:30 pm
Dang, forgot to take a summer vacation again.  I better at least go make a reservation for another weekend at the beach.
Title: Re: What I did for Summer Vacation...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 04, 2008, 03:03:01 pm
Quote
Saturday: Unpack and do all the weeks shopping. Feeling of impending doom as the shadow of Monday work is felt.

This is the worst.  I had a great vacation back in June, didn't think about work much at all (except at one point sitting on the beach and thinking, "What's up with this 'work' shit?  Why can't I do this all the time?").  But then you're back home and trying to get your regular life back together, and you realize... gotta go back to the office tomorrow.  Bleah.

Sounds like an awesome vacation you had there.