The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on August 01, 2008, 04:26:36 am
-
Toumab is five years old today.
Hoo Ray for some guys.
-
As rogue messageboards go, truly it is not only the third-most-rogue but also the messageboardiest of all.
-
Happy f-f-f-f-frikkin' birthday to us!
-
Aw. It's so nice that someone remembered.
Now can we somehow get Jough to change the news box message that says happy 3rd birthday?
-
I'll work on that.
Man...I remember when you guys were just |this| big.
I held you all in my arms and...
*wept*
-
I'm glad I marked the event, because otherwise I totally would have forgotten. I went ahead and added 6 and 7 to the calendar, too.
I just hope that by the time TOAMB turns 6 Philippe will no longer be standing on it. I think I've had this rank since last year.
-
I'll sure as hell remember your birthday TOUAMB.
Happy Birthday TOUAMB.
-
I just realized that this board is older than my kids.
Freaky,
-
But we're your kids.... aren't we?
Yay for our sustained existence!
-
Any year that Jough doesn't fly into a blind rage and delete the board is a good year.
-
I just realized that this board is older than my kids.
Freaky,
I was a kid when this board was made.
To be fair I still was one when I started posting.
And still am.
-
I just realized that this makes me feel a lot better about the stat that says I have spent 51 days on this board. That's only ten days a year. That's nothin'.
-
I just realized that this makes me feel a lot better about the stat that says I have spent 51 days on this board. That's only ten days a year. That's nothin'.
Um, actually that only started counting about 2 years ago when Jough changed us to SMF from PHBB.
-
Um, actually that only started counting about 2 years ago when Jough changed us to SMF from PHBB.
SHUT UP NO IT DIDN'T.
-
I'm only at 16, and I practically live here.
What do you guys do, refresh every ninety seconds?
Oh, yeah. You don't take off for several months at a time, without a trace.
Gotcha.
-
I don't even want to look at my board stats.
Happy Birthday, board. I thought about it a few days ago but haven't really had the chance to catch up until now. And even now, I'm just taking a break from work to chill for a few minutes before heading back into solving a problem again.
Anyway, I know I haven't been around much in the past... 18 months or so... and you are all so prolific that I doubt I'll ever get back to the point where I read every single post (like I did for the first three years or so of the board's existence).
I actually planned to shut down the board once someone surpassed me in total post count, but given my absence, it was bound to happen eventually.
-
I don't even want to look at my board stats.
Happy Birthday, board. I thought about it a few days ago but haven't really had the chance to catch up until now. And even now, I'm just taking a break from work to chill for a few minutes before heading back into solving a problem again.
Anyway, I know I haven't been around much in the past... 18 months or so... and you are all so prolific that I doubt I'll ever get back to the point where I read every single post (like I did for the first three years or so of the board's existence).
I actually planned to shut down the board once someone surpassed me in total post count, but given my absence, it was bound to happen eventually.
I'm glad you decided not to do this, because I would've felt like a huge jerk
-
Yeah, if that was going to happen, I think we all would have been okay if you just changed your stats to have, say, a kajillion zillion* posts.
* known as "a one followed by a metric shitload of zeroes."
-
Happy Birthday all! Sorry I can't be here. I got circumstances.