The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 08, 2008, 07:54:50 pm
-
So do you think that was $600 Ray threw at the old lady?
-
AW, I don't see how it could be any other amount.
So everybody's grandma isn't like this woman? Really? Man, it must be weird for you people.
-
I forgot we were waiting for a strip today.
-
You know... Ray is one of those "good guy, bad person" persons.
-
There are 8 bills there. Four hundreds, four fiftys? Ray probably doesn't blow his nose into anything less than a Grant.
I like the idea of pissed-off grannies being the new hype man. My grandma would be awesome in that role.
edit: grammar
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08082008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08082008)
The link, y'know... just for tradition's sake.
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08082008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08082008)
The link, y'know... just for tradition's sake.
OHHH SHIIIITTT. The guy who wrote the "I dont want to have to do this" rules forgot his own manifesto. Sick.
-
I just fell in love with Ray all over again [no homo].
-
[no homo].
Can'd for use of my new favorite disclaimer.