The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Doc on August 12, 2008, 07:41:16 am
-
..and got CortJstr'd! Aw damn that's awful, that doesn't even make sense does it?
Happy birthday Cort, may today everyone bring stuff to you (especially presents and cake).
-
But don't forget, he prefers cupcakes.
-
And lots and lots of fondant.
-
Mmm, fondant. ::drool::
So far I've received a Dyson vacuum and a comment of the week runner-up spot at the Curmudgeon.
-
Are you Big Ted?
-
Are you Big Ted?
I'm me: “I guess since pain and human suffering are timeless it doesn’t really matter when FW occurs.” –CortJstr, on the chronological implications of Funky Winkerbeans timejump
I'm not the first runner-up. Just a runner up.
-
I looked through the entire list and didn't see your name. That's because your comment had that extra tag at the end.
-
Yeah, I didn't see it right away either. And now I have nothing to say.
And I just found out I won't get any more of my presents until next week. Boo. To. That.
-
Happy birthday, Cort.
You share the day with Spouse, so you get second fiddle from me, sorry I like her more.
Good luck on a 'birthday special'.
Hey what has she ever done for you that I haven't?
Oh. Right. Nevermind.
-
Happy birthday, Cort. May your powers only grow stronger with age.
-
Much happy, beleatedly.
Do you like the Dyson? I find them intriguing.
-
Much happy, beleatedly.
Do you like the Dyson? I find them intriguing.
I do. I got the slim since it has a smaller footprint than a regular vacuum. It fits between the legs of my dining room chairs and between my nightstand and bed. It was designed for <=3 bedroom apartments and condos.
I also like that when it's upright it has stabilizer wheels that automatically fold down. That way when you're using the hose and attachments you don't have to worry about pulling too hard and tipping the whole vacuum over.
Basically I got tired of buying $100 vacuums and needing to replace them after 18 months because the motor died or some unreplacable rubber seal tore or something. My mom has had a canister dyson for about 4 years and it still works really well so hopes are high.
I'm also proud that I've finally stopped calling them "sweepers" like the rest of my family.