The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Doc on August 14, 2008, 03:13:35 am

Title: Happy Birthday LFM!
Post by: Doc on August 14, 2008, 03:13:35 am
May you have as many happy returns as is necessary to see the People's Glorious Revolution!

I'm jus' messing with ya, have a good one ya big lug.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday LFM!
Post by: pmcd9 on August 14, 2008, 04:12:03 am
Happy Birthday Old Man.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday LFM!
Post by: jay-ell on August 14, 2008, 04:27:22 am
I was going to write you a seventeen stanza ode to commemorate your special day
But then I wrote a two page article on urban dead for my non-job
And now I'm out of juice.  So instead you get this crappy
Free verse, and a quote from Robert Frost: Writing free verse
Is like playing tennis
With the net down. 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday LFM!
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 14, 2008, 09:50:48 am
Many thanks, y'all!

What I got for my birthday was pretty much all I could ask for... the news that while my brother's neurological ailment is potentially very scary, having caught it now and early, it is very treatable and... until the treatment can take its course, medicine can control the symptoms.

Also, to a much lesser but very cool extent, I got a laptop computer for my birthday as well.

I have joined the 21st Century late but here I am.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday LFM!
Post by: KeithHernandez on August 14, 2008, 09:53:02 am
Happy Birthday man and good luck with everything.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday LFM!
Post by: AugustWest on August 14, 2008, 01:22:22 pm
Happy birthday, dude!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday LFM!
Post by: wombat on August 14, 2008, 07:38:00 pm
Everyone needs a nemesis. That is LFM's birthday gift to you, Ash.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday LFM!
Post by: lprkn on August 19, 2008, 06:22:42 pm
But then I wrote a two page article on urban dead for my non-job

At first I read this as "urban undead." And then I was disappointed when I re-read it.

Oh, and happy belated b-day, LFM. A laptop is an awesome present.