The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: dejavroom on August 15, 2008, 07:08:20 pm

Title: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: dejavroom on August 15, 2008, 07:08:20 pm
Ta-da! (http://achewood.com/index.php) More creation myths, please. I mean, with Lie Bot, just think of the possibilities.
Title: Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: wombat on August 15, 2008, 07:13:27 pm
Now that is a story that would keep people awake in church.
Title: Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on August 15, 2008, 08:26:52 pm
So Lyle is made from an old pickup truck, bourbon and fire?  Cool.  That certainly beats my creation myth (I am made of meat and emerged from a lady's crotch.)
Title: Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: jay-ell on August 15, 2008, 08:34:31 pm
I am made from pure intellect, and sprung fully formed from a discarded copy of The Communist Manifesto. 

This is why I'm so much cooler in theory. 
Title: Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: Drygioni on August 15, 2008, 09:23:32 pm
"The truck exploded into 1000 flames"

fuck*ng genius
Title: Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: colmore on August 15, 2008, 09:32:27 pm
They say I sprung from the head of Athena.  Think about your own head and the headache I gave.
Title: Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: jaydub on August 16, 2008, 12:07:02 am
Lyle's a lot more coherent in prose than he is on his blog.  Spellcheck?

I'm pretty sure I sprang from the head of David, but a 42 week stopover in the womb of Patricia was also involved.
Title: Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: Toaster on August 16, 2008, 01:12:35 am
Born three...
As three as the wind blows...
As three as the grass grows.
Born Three!
Title: Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: iron_felix on August 17, 2008, 02:41:11 pm
I wonder if cocaine first appeared on earth the day Todd (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11292005) was born?

It's interesting to see Lyle sans glasses here.  Is it a thing with stoned people that they take off their glasses first, or is this just some random occurrence?  He can still do calligraphy and use a computer without them, but I guess he's just nearsighted so that wouldn't be a problem anyway.
Title: Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on August 17, 2008, 08:26:22 pm
Is it a thing with stoned people that they take off their glasses first, or is this just some random occurrence?

I think it is a thing with stoned webcomic artists where they forget about the glasses.
Title: Re: 08-15-2008 - I'll see YOU two groin idiots... LATER
Post by: milhouse on August 18, 2008, 01:59:31 pm
They say I sprung from the head of Athena.  Think about your own head and the headache I gave.

Canned for reminding of Liz Phair!