The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: jaydub on August 19, 2008, 09:47:22 pm

Title: Not even trying to hide it...
Post by: jaydub on August 19, 2008, 09:47:22 pm
God knows, I'm no prude - but I saw this billboard for a casino near my in-laws and thought it was pretty cheeky:

(http://www.fotolode.com/images/jaydub/rushmore.jpg)

No "card room", or "excitement", or "action" euphemisms.  The casino is saying "get yer risk-induced endorphins here!  NOW!"
Title: Re: Not even trying to hide it...
Post by: Drygioni on August 20, 2008, 12:19:38 pm
I read that the wrong way round to start with.

Period.
More often.
THE RUSH.

Not a nice image.
Title: Re: Not even trying to hide it...
Post by: Doc on August 20, 2008, 12:21:29 pm
I read that the wrong way round to start with.

Period.
More often.
THE RUSH.

Not a nice image.

Yeah me too. Not cool.
Title: Re: Not even trying to hide it...
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on August 20, 2008, 03:02:49 pm
I, too, had a flash vision of a Period that "rushes" more often. Here i was thinking that everyone was in agreement that periods should be less of a "gush", i mean... "rush"
Title: Re: Not even trying to hide it...
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 22, 2008, 12:58:25 pm
Aunt Flo visits the casino too?

I hope she doesn't start visiting with us more often. Once a month for a week is totally adequate.
Title: Re: Not even trying to hide it...
Post by: jough on August 23, 2008, 06:22:12 pm
The Rush!
Title: Re: Not even trying to hide it...
Post by: jaydub on August 24, 2008, 10:32:23 pm
More Often!
Title: Re: Not even trying to hide it...
Post by: Ruta Bagas on August 24, 2008, 10:59:22 pm
Good to see everyone's minds are wired up properly here, then.