The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on August 25, 2008, 05:54:41 pm

Title: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 25, 2008, 05:54:41 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08252008

I saw "Rod Huggins flowchart" in the RSS feed and thought it could be entertaining.  The reality is mildly disappointing.









edited to correct link
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: AugustWest on August 25, 2008, 05:59:10 pm
I dunno, the picture of M. Hugginsfly is pretty entertaining.
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: wombat on August 25, 2008, 06:10:43 pm
Way TMI.

But why hasn't anyone ever called me 'clafouti buns'?
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: CortJstr on August 25, 2008, 06:18:56 pm
The SO only uses Tom's of Maine toothpaste. I don't really get it the big deal.

I do like column A and column B. It's nice to know that Rod's silly nicknames have a system.
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: lprkn on August 25, 2008, 08:17:13 pm
This was a nice pick-me-up for the first day of school. =EARNED=

(I am so not ready for school. Again, the same as every year.)
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: pmcd9 on August 25, 2008, 09:33:29 pm
Totally not ready for school.
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on August 25, 2008, 09:54:06 pm
And the Black Gate creaks open to reveal the intimate details of Pat and Rod's early morning sex-life.
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: Death Ray on August 26, 2008, 12:28:37 am
I thought while connecting "pudding" with "Shwanz" that I was selecting the sexual novelty that Pat was going to bestow on Rod. Imagine my dissapointment that it was only a term of endearment.
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: JorgeFabregas on August 26, 2008, 03:27:42 am
I thought while connecting "pudding" with "Shwanz" that I was selecting the sexual novelty that Pat was going to bestow on Rod. Imagine my dissapointment that it was only a term of endearment.
I was right there with ya.

Tom's of Maine isn't bad. Especially the gel. It seems a little mainstream for Pat.

Based on the flow chart, the outcomes are better for Pat if Rod is thinking "no" or "maybe."
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: wombat on August 26, 2008, 12:49:18 pm
I like Tom's because it is the only toothpaste that doesn't taste sweet. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I'm looking for if I brush my teeth with something that tastes like a bad dessert.
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: CortJstr on August 26, 2008, 12:58:42 pm
I like Tom's because it is the only toothpaste that doesn't taste sweet. It doesn't give me that clean feeling I'm looking for if I brush my teeth with something that tastes like a bad dessert.

My problem is that I hate mint. Which makes choosing a toothpaste slightly difficult. The lemon Crest tasted OK but didn't seem to actually do any good for my teeth.
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: wombat on August 26, 2008, 01:59:03 pm
isn't there a cinnamon flavor Tom's?
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: CortJstr on August 26, 2008, 02:18:35 pm
isn't there a cinnamon flavor Tom's?

How is cinnamon better than mint? Are you mad, woman? I don't want to eat Red Hots, let alone brush my teeth with them. Why not just make Cilantro-Monkey Ass toothpaste?
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: JorgeFabregas on August 26, 2008, 03:02:57 pm
You may have something there.
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: rabidambulance on August 26, 2008, 04:24:44 pm
Why not just make Cilantro-Monkey Ass toothpaste?

I have a guy in Sierra Leone.  Let me know.
Title: Re: ...with a chum oven like yours (August 25, 2008)
Post by: CortJstr on August 26, 2008, 04:30:31 pm
Can'd