The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on August 28, 2008, 09:05:28 pm

Title: horribly, horribly nsfw and tasteless and you will go to hell for laughing
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 28, 2008, 09:05:28 pm
A guy walks into a talent agency... (http://thismight.be/offensive/uploads/2008/08/28/image/242399_A%20guy%20walks%20into%20a%20talent%20agency...%20.jpg)

I'm serious, you will go to hell for clicking and go to hell again for laughing and i will be driving you there on the hellbus
Title: Re: horribly, horribly nsfw and tasteless and you will go to hell for laughing
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 28, 2008, 09:25:10 pm
Is this a variation on "The Aristocrats?"
Title: Re: horribly, horribly nsfw and tasteless and you will go to hell for laughing
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 28, 2008, 09:25:51 pm
So what do you call an act like that?
Title: Re: horribly, horribly nsfw and tasteless and you will go to hell for laughing
Post by: lprkn on August 30, 2008, 04:53:29 pm
Umm, no picture?
Title: Re: horribly, horribly nsfw and tasteless and you will go to hell for laughing
Post by: Golfhaus on August 30, 2008, 05:02:30 pm
I thought maybe it exceeded bandwidth, but I've tried off and on for a couple days without success.

Maybe it was as tasteless as advertised.
Title: Re: horribly, horribly nsfw and tasteless and you will go to hell for laughing
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 30, 2008, 05:17:42 pm
I've saved a copy; it is pretty tasteless. I'll email it to anyone who asks. I won't post it.
Title: Re: horribly, horribly nsfw and tasteless and you will go to hell for laughing
Post by: Drygioni on August 31, 2008, 12:33:58 am
I can see the picture!

It was kind of :o :( :-[ humour.
Title: Re: horribly, horribly nsfw and tasteless and you will go to hell for laughing
Post by: Doc on August 31, 2008, 01:46:55 am
I saw it, I preferred the 'and IIIIIII Will always love Youuuuuu' version where he's down on one knee, but I can't seem to find that right now.