The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on August 29, 2008, 01:38:31 pm

Title: HIDDEN FIRE: THE GREAT BUTTE EXPLOSION
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 29, 2008, 01:38:31 pm
This is really a documentary by PBS. Who the hell greenlighted the name?

Official PBS site (http://www.montanapbs.org/HiddenFireTheGreatButteExplosion/)

I bought the DVD as a gift for a friend ($20 including shipping) -- I am wondering if it's worth getting for myself.

The only review I've thus read indicates NO.
Title: Re: HIDDEN FIRE: THE GREAT BUTTE EXPLOSION
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 29, 2008, 03:46:01 pm
Just reading the description puts two somewhat manageable words together in a spectacular chord of terror:

"mine fire"
Title: Re: HIDDEN FIRE: THE GREAT BUTTE EXPLOSION
Post by: AugustWest on August 29, 2008, 04:49:54 pm
Heh heh.  You said "Butte".
Title: Re: HIDDEN FIRE: THE GREAT BUTTE EXPLOSION
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 30, 2008, 07:31:16 pm
This link is now the second result for a google search of THE GREAT BUTTE EXPLOSION.