The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on September 04, 2008, 01:19:19 pm

Title: Grammar Police vs National Parks
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 04, 2008, 01:19:19 pm
It's been ahwile since we had the grammar discussion. I thought this news story was interesting. I checked the names to see if it was anyone here.

Clicky (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26351328/)
Title: Re: Grammar Police vs National Parks
Post by: Ruta Bagas on September 04, 2008, 01:58:01 pm
I wouldn't have thought anyone here was a horrendous vandal.
Title: Re: Grammar Police vs National Parks
Post by: lprkn on September 04, 2008, 03:57:01 pm
I am (http://govandals.com/)!
Title: Re: Grammar Police vs National Parks
Post by: jaydub on September 04, 2008, 04:43:17 pm
I am (http://govandals.com/)!

Well played!
Title: Re: Grammar Police vs National Parks
Post by: Lister on September 13, 2008, 07:09:01 am
Then his nasty old tater smelling OG did a belly flop on me.

Stink? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Schlereth)
Title: Re: Grammar Police vs National Parks
Post by: jaydub on September 17, 2008, 05:20:12 am
Holy crap, Lister!  Cans for you!  Nice pull.