The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: KeithHernandez on September 06, 2008, 10:17:43 am
-
dew dew dewdodew
-
The question is, what is a mahnamahna?
-
Well, besides being originally used in an Italian softcore porno (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahna_mahna), maybe we can all enjoy the fantastic muppet and his back up singers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPRB4XF74-Q)?
-
CHICK-A-BOOM
-
Ooh, can this be a thread where we can post any random thing we want? Because the other day I really wanted to write
LEEEEROOOOY JENKINNNNNNNNNNS
but had nowhere to put it.
-
CHICK-A-BOOM
BOOM chicka BOOM
ROCKA chicka BOOM
-
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/bensanaz/waldorf.gif) You know what the last time I saw a thread this pointless was?
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/bensanaz/statler.gif) No, what was it?
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/bensanaz/waldorf.gif) The one you tied around your finger to help you remember things better!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/bensanaz/statler.gif) So that's where I put it!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/bensanaz/statler.gif) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/bensanaz/waldorf.gif) t a n a s i n n
-
Anyone know what the deal is with the youtube muppet clips? They don't seem to be linked to a new series or anything, and it's hard to tell how many of them there are since they're all posted under different names. Example. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A) Further evidence. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDA9NbPAK8o) Also (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDA9NbPAK8o)
Damn I love Beaker.
-
www.muppets.com
I believe they're producing new content for web only.
-
The intarwebs seems to be a pretty perfect delivery method for Muppets clips, now that TV is way too uncool to handle the sheer awesomeness anymore.
-
Out-of-context, ellipsized e-mail quote of the day:
"I have been associated with the WANG...for over 23 years."
Heh heh. M heh heh.
-
Remember the time Fonzie won the dance marathon? He didn't have to finish with all that flare at the end, he was dead tired, but he did anyway. Because he was a friend, he was a dude, he was the fonze.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYBssINMn8 Fonzie toy with twist out action - Heeeyyy! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYBssINMn8)