The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on September 09, 2008, 12:18:09 pm

Title: The ways we used to try to play God - Sept 9 2008
Post by: wombat on September 09, 2008, 12:18:09 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09092008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09092008)

Apologies to those who wanted the thread title to be "the Pennsylvania Love Goose."
Title: Re: The ways we used to try to play God - Sept 9 2008
Post by: AugustWest on September 09, 2008, 12:46:19 pm
Superc*ck testicles!
Title: Re: The ways we used to try to play God - Sept 9 2008
Post by: CortJstr on September 09, 2008, 01:24:22 pm
And Ray survives again. I thought maybe we'd get a Ray in Purgatory arc.
Title: Re: The ways we used to try to play God - Sept 9 2008
Post by: gearnest on September 09, 2008, 05:12:41 pm
Very satisfying.  I feel compelled, however, to point out that the correct plurals are "penes" and "scrota".

Now there's an Internet posting I never thought I would make.

Title: Re: The ways we used to try to play God - Sept 9 2008
Post by: theinevitable on September 09, 2008, 05:36:12 pm
Quote
Very satisfying.  I feel compelled, however, to point out that the correct plurals are "penes" and "scrota".

oh HECK no!
Title: Super c*ck Testicles
Post by: Death Ray on September 09, 2008, 06:28:24 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09092008

I am trying to understand how having your beans above the frank would aid unpopular boys. Was it to keep them save from a crotch-kick?
Title: Re: The ways we used to try to play God - Sept 9 2008
Post by: colmore on September 09, 2008, 08:35:05 pm
Maybe science was taking the side of the popular boys, making locker room humiliation all the easier to inflict.  They had different priorities in those times.
Title: Re: The ways we used to try to play God - Sept 9 2008
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on September 09, 2008, 08:48:53 pm
Here's hoping Molly discovers Beef's big box of vintage sex toys and goes apeshit.
Title: Re: Super c*ck Testicles
Post by: Golfhaus on September 09, 2008, 11:56:13 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09092008

I am trying to understand how having your beans above the frank would aid unpopular boys. Was it to keep them save from a crotch-kick?

Kind of agreeing with colmore there. I don't think they were trying to help the unpopular kids, so much as they were using the supply that was easiest to obtain. Kinda like how the Pony Express posters looking for riders said "Orphans preferred." In the event of disaster, it's someone no one cares about.