The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jaydub on September 12, 2008, 04:58:11 am
-
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/19707167@N00/2850238878>(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2375/2850238878_6cc0249ae6_m.jpg)[/url] <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/19707167@N00/2849538503>(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3046/2849538503_007c4a38d1_m.jpg)[/url]
I'm glad the poem attributes a cheerful personality - making up for a star-crossed birth date. If he had been born yesterday he would have got "Wednesday's Child is Sour and Sad".
We're all doing fine, although my wife's body always reacts strongly to surgery. For anyone who is thinking of "convenience C-section"; there ain't no such thing. You either pay with labor, or pay with recovery from major abdominal wounding.
Thanks to everyone who sent us well wishes and prayers. I've relayed them to Stacey and she appreciates the good vibes. You can click through to Flickr to see the stats written on the ID card.
-
That's a good lookin' kid Jay dub. Congratulations.
-
Congratulations!
-
Congratulations on your beautiful new son. Shit be good on this fine day!
-
In that first pic he just looks like he's rocking the fuck out. He's getting down on some shit. Way to go on making a kid JD.
-
He's about to throw the horns, man. metal
-
Huge congratulations on bringing a new little guy into the world. It always makes me glad when I know that there's a kid out there whose parents are RAD (assuming his momma is at least as rad as you).
-
Mega hugs to you and yours. Welcome to parenthood! It's wonderful, and the first six weeks are the hardest.
Until they get to high school, from what I hear.
Let me know if you need anything. We've got crazy amounts of gear we're looking to get rid of in the next few months. I'm sure we can work something out.
Edit: I was sleep-deprived and momentarily forgot that this is your second child. The megahugs still stand.
-
Yeah, nice work there JDub!
-
Uh, nice work there Mrs. Jaydub!