The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on September 12, 2008, 07:34:38 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09122008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09122008)
Man i needed a good fuck you friday.
-
Me too. Damn, that felt good.
-
MAY LUCIFER BRAND YOUR FOREHEADS WITH AN APOSTROPHE IN HADES!!!
Mr. Bear is destined to replace Bob the Angry Flower as webcomics' leading apostrophe ranter.
-
Yeah i loved the alt-text re:signage
-
Might the gubbment trip kid be the offspring of the diabetes play dude? http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09102008
If so, maybe Ray is wrong about the amount of play received by diabetes dude.
-
I, too, found this FUCK YOU FRIDAY more satisfying than I expected. I think perhaps since it was some relatively unfuckedyou'd characters who finally got it; e.g. Ray and Molly. Also: supper chunks.
If I'm lucky, when I grow old I will be just like Mr. Bear. If I am unlucky, I will be Pat.
-
Good timing on this one. I needed one of these too.
Pat hair just is weird as all hell. I don't grok 'supper chunks' other than not good.
But I actually agree with him in this instance. I mean, Fuck You Friday, it's actually a day made for Pt to come off as actually right.
Hells, now I want to see FUCK YOU FRIDAY: PAT EDITION all compiling the cats best ones. I think there's a book in that.
I do like the fact that Pat is picking up on Rod's patois and incorporating it into his own vernacular.
-
Fuck you hurricane Ike. Fuck you in the face.
-
Up yours, Wife.