The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on September 16, 2008, 11:22:03 pm

Title: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on September 16, 2008, 11:22:03 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09162008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09162008)
Im unclear on the time/space travel of the donut.
Title: Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
Post by: theinevitable on September 16, 2008, 11:25:18 pm
he went home during Ray's flashback, which he didn't care or need to see.

Yeah, yeah, everyone's a critic.
Title: Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
Post by: CortJstr on September 17, 2008, 12:04:41 am
I want to know when Ray decided to get a book. Did he think there would be a lot of down time during his conversation with Beef?
Title: Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on September 17, 2008, 01:32:52 am
I want to know when Ray decided to get a book. Did he think there would be a lot of down time during his conversation with Beef?

Well, I'M curious as to what kind of sandwich Ray was eating that makes an audible "SLAM!" when you slap it back on the plate.  Ham on linoleum maybe.
Title: Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
Post by: CortJstr on September 17, 2008, 02:11:32 am
Well, I'M curious as to what kind of sandwich Ray was eating that makes an audible "SLAM!" when you slap it back on the plane.  Ham on linoleum maybe.

I'm going to be giggling about ham on linoleum for hours now.
Title: Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
Post by: Bimmicus on September 17, 2008, 05:09:10 am
This is pretty much exactly how it is when you're dating a phone-sex operator.

Klak klak klak.

SLAM!
Title: Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
Post by: Doc on September 17, 2008, 07:55:01 am
Ham on linoleum maybe.

That's awesome.
Title: Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
Post by: MrCB on September 17, 2008, 08:40:20 am
I want to know when Ray decided to get a book. Did he think there would be a lot of down time during his conversation with Beef?

It's a notebook surely - he's got a pen and all. Man's gotta have somewhere to put down his business plan, no?
Title: Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
Post by: Toaster on September 19, 2008, 03:42:18 am
What I find funny is that Beef says "erotic telephone sex line", as if he can easily conceive of a telephone sex line that is not erotic.
Title: Re: 16 September 08 - I want to sit on your face, too!
Post by: jaydub on September 19, 2008, 03:45:38 am
What I find funny is that Beef says "erotic telephone sex line", as if he can easily conceive of a telephone sex line that is not erotic.
In my mind, that would be pretty much any of them.