The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: AugustWest on September 18, 2008, 06:25:10 pm
-
Fun and educational.
Education.
Fantastic Contraption (http://fantasticcontraption.com/)
-
Fun and educational.
Education.
Fantastic Contraption (http://fantasticcontraption.com/)
Sometimes I wish I still had a working copy of to Incredible Machine. That game was insanely hard sometimes but still awesome.
-
too much fun, hardcore timesink. it's really cool once you beat a level to look at other peoples' solutions and see what other minds have come up with.
i've got a bunch of saved solutions, post yours up and i'll post mine
-
Some of my creations in the later levels are just the saddest thing. All with a bunch of neutral wheels holding some sticks up.
-
Here's a few of mine:
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1778208 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1778208)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1775922 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1775922)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1772025 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1772025)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1741797 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1741797)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1735531 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1735531)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1682054 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1682054)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1679235 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1679235)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1575408 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1575408)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=308220 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=308220)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=289562 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=289562)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=264502 (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=264502)
-
i am pretty bad at figuring things out in this game, but it is fun as heck.
edit: actually, apparently I was just in an idiot mood yesterday where I wanted to randomly connect wheels and have that be the answer. This game is fun now that I'm thinking about it in the right way.
-
oh snap august i can't see most of those, i haven't paid for the full version. i'm just chillin with the free boards.
full up: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1600094
handling: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1600709
mission to mars (1): http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=628193
mission to mars (2): http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=910608 (click "back" after you get victory. this was no mean feat.)
up the stairs: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=867980
mind the gap: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=717352
big ball: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=713514
down under: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=634047
4 balls: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=630764
back and forth (1): http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=646280
back and forth (2): http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=714170
unpossible: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=716293
not mine, but probably the most ingenious solution i've seen for awash: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1700612
-
Sorry, I thought it would let you see the user-levels but not play them.
I highly recommend it -- it's worth the 10 bucks.
-
mission to mars (2): http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=910608 (click "back" after you get victory. this was no mean feat.)
Hell of kudos and 1 tiny can for this.
Also, my Back and Forth (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=308270) is pretty similar to yours.