The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on September 24, 2008, 12:02:50 am
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09232008 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09232008)
Tina looks a little muscular for some reason. Also, if being an oil prince makes it this easy to get laid, Ima go costume shopping.
-
dude, you ain't need no Prince Halat costume to get with Tina is the vibe I'm getting.
(sheik yerbouti, haha.)
-
Ray, asking her to site on a sheet cake will totally blow your cover. There ain't a lot of men who are into that kink, especially guys who are supposedly breast-men, now.
-
I believe that the correct thread title is "way to vocabulary a situation."
Nice save on Teodor's part... except Tina may never want to fly again now that she thinks that air traffic controllers may be yelling things like "Dude, cut that shit out, I was sleeping!"
-
Teodor is the guy who knows everything about women, but for whatever reason can't score himself. Ray is the dumbass who will ruin the whole thing to indulge his peculiar perversion. This is magnificent. It almost makes up for waiting all damn weekend for it.
-
except Tina may never want to fly again now that she thinks that air traffic controllers may be yelling things like "Dude, cut that shit out, I was sleeping!"
hahaha, you win.
-
Ray, asking her to site on a sheet cake will totally blow your cover. There ain't a lot of men who are into that kink, especially guys who are supposedly breast-men, now.
I'm gonna live that kink one of these fine days.
-
I have always liked the fact that there is the word scirocco
-
Worth. The. Wait.
What an elaborate way for those two to get it on. So complicated.
-
the fake beauty mark on tina's muzzle is what makes the strip right there
-
Irish nachoes are... what?
Potato chips drenched in whiskey that itself was left to marinate in a second whiskey the previous evening?
-
T. will not finally get some, it's still Ray's body. After eavesdropping on Roast Beef and Molly getting it on, the point of his perennial loneliness will be driven even further home. What I'm trying to get at is - can Achewood pull off a hilarious suicide story?
-
Irish nachoes are... what?
Potato chips drenched in whiskey that itself was left to marinate in a second whiskey the previous evening?
For some reason I was picturing the curry fries you get at places like Ned Devine's.
-
Teodor is hell of quick on his feet. I suppose it helps that Tina has the IQ of a salad bar.
Irish nachos = thick-cut fresh fried chips or potato skins, covered with cheese, bacon, and a dollop of sour cream.
-
Irish nachoes are... what?
Potato chips drenched in whiskey that itself was left to marinate in a second whiskey the previous evening?
Enjoy your new can.
Also: I have a sinking feeling that Tina actually sees right through this and is playing dumb. This could turn out badly for Ray.
Or not.
-
"Vanilla sheet cakes"?
-
"Vanilla sheet cakes"?
Ray has a women-sitting-in-cake fetish. It started as what appeared to be a one-off joke but it's come up a few times.
-
Ray has a women-sitting-in-cake fetish. It started as what appeared to be a one-off joke but it's come up a few times.
Including the time it led to an investigation (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07292004) by her majesty's secret service.
(It's a tough arc to follow but that's where it starts.) (Well worth it, too.)
-
"You ready to seduce this broad?"