The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Cap'n Squeakers on September 26, 2008, 01:17:10 am

Title: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on September 26, 2008, 01:17:10 am
Ray hopes and fears that a 'commodore' is nasty (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09252008)

I somehow doubt a commodore will turn out to be a sex act at all, let alone one Ray wants to indulge in.  I think Ray is about to get played.

I am also a bit disappointed that Onstand couldn't come up with a better name for a fictional nasty sex act.  Why not the "Fulton giraffe Market", a  "Greasy Spoon", or perhaps the dreaded "Philipino Kick-Fuck."

Work with me here, people.
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: jay-ell on September 26, 2008, 01:35:33 am
I like the idea of a sex act named after an obsolete computing system, or possibly the ranking officer in a fleet of merchant ships.  It's just vague enough that...wow, that could be anything. 

Also, yes.  I think Ray is about to get played. 
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: hammish on September 26, 2008, 01:45:57 am
The top item returned by the google search Ray demanded is for a C64 game called "Chickin Chase." Apparently the player of this gem is cast as a rooster -- the only rooster -- in a hen house. The object? To keep the system running. By making more chickens.
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: jay-ell on September 26, 2008, 01:47:06 am
Thank you. 

I was afraid to google that. 
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 26, 2008, 02:10:42 am
Using my interpretation of cockney rhyming slang, I can only assume that "Commodore" means "64" which means "69 minus 5".

What in the hell a 69 is when it is minus five, of course, is a mystery... but we're dealing with an event similar to the machine on Futurama that can translate any language but only into one dead language no one understands.

"Hello!"

"Bonjour!"

"You see... gibberish!"
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on September 26, 2008, 02:37:27 am
Using my interpretation of cockney rhyming slang, I can only assume that "Commodore" means "64" which means "69 minus 5".

What in the hell a 69 is when it is minus five, of course, is a mystery...

It's 69 with one participant's left hand shoved completely into the other's anus. Where are those 5 fingers? Not present nor accounted for.

Why left hand? They are Muslims.

Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 26, 2008, 02:49:40 am
Of course.

The right hand is for weapon-making.
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: Toaster on September 26, 2008, 10:15:21 am
So I just looked up "Commodore on UrbanDictionary, and all it came up with is the two meanings we all know, the computer and the naval rank, and also one more: a cheap Australian family car. Maybe this third one will play into it somehow?"

Man, Ray's totally gettin' pegged.
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 26, 2008, 02:29:14 pm
I wonder if a Commodore is similar to the dreaded Rear Admiral.
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: Doc on September 26, 2008, 03:57:24 pm
Teodore's thinking face is completely priceless.

Also another thing a commodore is is a model of car. Just to open up more possibilities.
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: CortJstr on September 26, 2008, 04:09:31 pm
I wonder if a Commodore is similar to the dreaded Rear Admiral.

But I'm telling you Ray, there's a gremlin on the bus!
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on September 26, 2008, 04:52:59 pm
I wonder if a Commodore is similar to the dreaded Rear Admiral.

Where I grew up, that's what we call the "stufflebeam." 
Title: Re: 25 September 2008 - brother, KNOW if I want a commodore
Post by: colmore on September 27, 2008, 11:17:54 pm
A 69 - 5 is mutual satisfaction with some of the members of REM and Wilco.