The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: jaydub on September 28, 2008, 12:38:32 am

Title: Paul Newman is Dead!
Post by: jaydub on September 28, 2008, 12:38:32 am
 Why mess around with hamburgers when you've got steak at home? (http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_10576934) So long, to a true man's man.
Title: Re: Paul Newman is Dead!
Post by: AugustWest on September 28, 2008, 01:59:23 am
He's shaking the bush in heaven now.
Title: Re: Paul Newman is Dead!
Post by: lprkn on September 28, 2008, 09:25:37 am
At the concert I was at tonight, one of the bands dedicated a song to him. Don't ask me what song, it was metal, and very loud and somewhat incomprehensible. But the band from Alaska, and being the nly band that I know of from Alaska, they get some slack.
Title: Re: Paul Newman is Dead!
Post by: pmcd9 on September 28, 2008, 09:29:45 pm
I poured out a 40 of salad dressing.
Title: Re: Paul Newman is Dead!
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 29, 2008, 02:25:31 am
Swim? Hell, the fall'll probably kill ya!