The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on October 04, 2008, 01:23:28 pm

Title: October Magical Blogs !
Post by: wombat on October 04, 2008, 01:23:28 pm
"The last strip of the week turned into Philippe (featuring Lie Bot) and Roast Beef blogs!"  Like magic! How does he do it?

http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2008/10/first-rain.html (http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2008/10/first-rain.html)
http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/lie-bot-was-around.html (http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/lie-bot-was-around.html)
Title: Re: October Magical Blogs !
Post by: theinevitable on October 04, 2008, 04:53:41 pm
man, I would get all kinds of upset at someone who told me I was never born.
Title: Re: October Magical Blogs !
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on October 04, 2008, 05:29:41 pm
I live in the vicinity of Onstad and, indeed, we got the first rain in many months last night.  It's kind of weird to read Phillipe and Roast Beef write about it.  They're blogging from INSIDE MY HOUSE.
Title: Re: October Magical Blogs !
Post by: AugustWest on October 04, 2008, 08:04:03 pm
I live in the vicinity of Onstad and, indeed, we got the first rain in many months last night.  It's kind of weird to read Phillipe and Roast Beef write about it.  They're blogging from INSIDE MY HOUSE.


GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!
Title: Re: October Magical Blogs !
Post by: CortJstr on October 05, 2008, 08:36:17 pm
I was confused by "first rain" since that concept didn't make much sense to me. Plus, wasn't Beef really hot in that coat?
Title: Re: October Magical Blogs !
Post by: wombat on October 05, 2008, 10:49:54 pm
I was confused by "first rain" since that concept didn't make much sense to me.

Yeah, this is one of those ways in which California is like a foreign country.
Title: Re: October Magical Blogs !
Post by: Golfhaus on October 05, 2008, 10:56:58 pm
I wonder what kind of social commentary is being made by Phillipe and Lie Bot's exchange:

Quote
ME: Oh, no! I didn't mean that! I want you to be born however you were born! I don't have judgment!

LB: It's too late. I felt like you had judgment about me.

There are volumes about the stuggle with and against political correctness in that exchange, but I'm not in the mood to try to extrapolate what that is. Although LB's offer of hope that in "six to eight weeks" he might not feel the judgment anymore is hilarious.