The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: lprkn on October 07, 2008, 12:26:19 am

Title: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under##### with a banana in the front?
Post by: lprkn on October 07, 2008, 12:26:19 am
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10062008 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10062008)

There are a lot of good possible titles in this one.

Title: Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
Post by: CortJstr on October 07, 2008, 12:30:44 am
I don't get the banana thing at all.
Title: Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 07, 2008, 12:33:51 am
I don't get the banana thing at all.
I was just posting that exact sentiment.
Title: Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
Post by: wombat on October 07, 2008, 12:45:37 am
I don't care about whether I understand the banana thing. The last panel reminds me why I keep clicking on the damn site all day waiting for a new strip.

Dang, if only I was an admin and could hack A-Cap's profile so the location would read 'think tank for deadly sins eight through fourteen.' Which one do you think stealing bulldozers comes under?
Title: Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on October 07, 2008, 12:55:20 am
"Spaghetti dinner and ipecac pilates"  is just.. AMAZING.    It's literary imagery you can really smell, y'know?

Title: Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
Post by: CortJstr on October 07, 2008, 12:56:59 am
I'm not saying the rest of the strip was gold, I'm just trying to figure out where the banana came from.
Title: Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 07, 2008, 04:08:15 am
The internet invented all those sins, though.

If not for modems, none of them would exist outside of scientific theory.
Title: Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
Post by: jaydub on October 07, 2008, 06:26:25 am
I am weeping...weeping!...over this one.  It was one of those laughs that just got better as each panel unfolded in my consciousness.  Truly I got my money's worth from my free webcomic today.
Title: Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
Post by: Death Ray on October 07, 2008, 02:46:49 pm
I'm not saying the rest of the strip was gold, I'm just trying to figure out where the banana came from.

Come on! "Princess"? "Banana"? Do I have to spell it out? Yeesh!

Waitaminit.... :-\
Title: Re: 6 October 2008 - Like, little under****** with a banana in the front?
Post by: colmore on October 07, 2008, 04:16:49 pm
Now that Lyle is ending his phrases with 'son' I have to imagine he's a very specific friend of mine.  The dude in question fronts a loud sludgy band called "Pride Parade" and is the deadly sin that deadly sins commit.

This might be the strip of the year.