The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on October 13, 2008, 09:52:53 pm

Title: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 13, 2008, 09:52:53 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10132008 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10132008)
Oh man the future is looking of scary. I do not miss the future where sex has lost its charm.
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: jaydub on October 13, 2008, 09:58:57 pm
Am I the only one who thinks the new Achewood homepage is butt ugly?  At least the way it renders in my more-or-less vanilla Firefox 3.0.2...
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on October 13, 2008, 10:08:58 pm
I do not miss the future where sex has lost its charm.

You cannot avoid it.  You will not even see it as bad when it happens to you. It is like unto a pod-person in your trousers.

Skreeeeeee!
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: dejavroom on October 13, 2008, 10:13:51 pm
I do not miss the future where sex has lost its charm.

I look forward to that future.
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: theinevitable on October 13, 2008, 10:22:11 pm
one of my roommates let it slip that certain pills he is on have basically made that future a reality for him.

he says it is really weird.

...the idea that without these pills he would be even more off-kilter, and even more girl-crazy, is unfathomable.
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: wombat on October 13, 2008, 10:51:29 pm
Wait a minute, "Ray's keys want to see naked women" is not a phrase from this strip. Don't we have some kind of official punishment for a thread titling offense of this nature?
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 13, 2008, 11:13:54 pm
Wait a minute, "Ray's keys want to see naked women" is not a phrase from this strip. Don't we have some kind of official punishment for a thread titling offense of this nature?
I'm sorry. you know me, I was just so eager to be first up with the strip that I disregarded any kind of rules or traditions. Originally i had the title as "FIRST!" and the link wasn't formatted. This is exactly the truth.
Not really.
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 14, 2008, 02:23:21 am
I always assumed that The Sex Urge stays strong, it is just that the body fights back with its aches and so forth.

And its just that the whole acrobatic four-position-flips turn into gentle oral and so on.

But I ain't old yet and as far as I know I've never been old so I can't say.
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: benwo on October 14, 2008, 04:20:08 am
I was once present when the poet was asked by someone, 'Sophocles, how are you in sex? Can you still have intercourse with a woman?' 'Silence, man,' he said. 'Most joyfully did I escape it, as though I had run away from a sort of frenzied and savage master.
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: Toaster on October 14, 2008, 06:22:32 am
Dang, man, today's strip is basically like poetry. It reminds me of the time Roast Beef was walking around thinking about marriage, that was also pretty poetic.
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: Doc on October 14, 2008, 07:45:32 am
This is why I read achewood.

Oagiraffe disregard for protocol not withstanding 'just real strange for keys' is the title.
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: jaydub on October 14, 2008, 10:32:21 pm
I wonder if Ekaterina Gamova got married or something.
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: AugustWest on October 14, 2008, 11:24:47 pm
I was once present when the poet was asked by someone, 'Sophocles, how are you in sex? Can you still have intercourse with a woman?' 'Silence, man,' he said. 'Most joyfully did I escape it, as though I had run away from a sort of frenzied and savage master.

Sophocles was the first poet to quit gettin' his bone on.
Title: Re: 13 October 2008 - Ray's keys want to see naked women
Post by: jaydub on October 14, 2008, 11:30:20 pm
All available evidence indicates he was also the last.  Them poets are a randy bunch.