The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on October 17, 2008, 08:09:54 pm

Title: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on October 17, 2008, 08:09:54 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10172008

Perhaps the title line should have been "whoah man retarded". I would probably have gone with that if I could figure out what exactly about that combination of drinks is retarded.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: CortJstr on October 17, 2008, 08:17:44 pm
It's about time eustachian tubes were actually good for something. Lazy do-nothing body parts. Pressure-equalization my ass.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: jaydub on October 17, 2008, 09:32:51 pm
"seminiferous tubules1" doesn't have the same ring, I guess.

The retarded comment made me think of the Black Eyed Peas song that got rewritten due to sensitivity.  Get it Started?  Yeah, whatever guys.


1. Leydig cells adjacent to the tubules if you want to get precise.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: Formica on October 17, 2008, 10:57:57 pm
I love this strip.

Also, Beef is smiling a lot more since the wedding. This pleases me in a long term Achewood kind of way.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: AugustWest on October 17, 2008, 11:39:17 pm
Cornelius is James fuck*ng Bond.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: Golfhaus on October 18, 2008, 12:08:56 am
A nice read, but I still don't think Mr. Bear gets laid.

I want it to happen for his sake, but I'm playing the percentages here.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: pmcd9 on October 18, 2008, 01:24:36 am
hELL yeah he gets laid.  He ain't the chump Ray and Beef are taking him for.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 18, 2008, 02:18:03 am
OK, I read this thread first, before reading the strip, and I was all about to post "The most pathetic words in the English language a man can say are 'I think that stripper really liked me.'"

Then I read the strip, and now I want to post:  God damn but I loves me some Cornelius Bear.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: Doc on October 18, 2008, 02:33:43 am
Cornelius is James fuck*ng Bond.

Pretty much this. It's been a while since we were reminded that Cornelius is the Baddest Dude.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 18, 2008, 02:53:28 am
Dude's living the dream, you know, of everyone I knew my first two years of college.

Which, of course, speaks ill of Syracuse but... there we are.

They all thought they were gonna be the one to fuck the stripper for free.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: Choop on October 18, 2008, 06:50:52 am
If anyone can do it, Cornelius can.

I'm betting he won't, though. He'll turn this stripper into another Ekatarina, a downplayed lust from afar. Then, in six months, he'll say "Blast it to Hades, I'm still a man of men!" and reach to pluck that cherry plucked so many times before- only to find her missing, moved on to another Underground somewhere, another world away.

Such is the emotional life of a man of men.
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: colmore on October 20, 2008, 08:24:38 pm
Is the Underground still a thing?  Or has it finally just become most convenient that we are in talking stuffed animal world where the only human is Chris and some celebrities?
Title: Re: 17th October 2008 - where her massage therapy degree will never go
Post by: Death Ray on October 21, 2008, 01:36:57 am
If anyone can do it, Cornelius can.

I'm betting he won't, though. He'll turn this stripper into another Ekatarina, a downplayed lust from afar. Then, in six months, he'll say "Blast it to Hades, I'm still a man of men!" and reach to pluck that cherry plucked so many times before- only to find her missing, moved on to another Underground somewhere, another world away.

Such is the emotional life of a man of men.

Bullshit! That pole greaser is his Molly for sure!