The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: colmore on October 24, 2008, 12:41:19 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10232008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10232008)
I bet those MacArthur Genius Grant jerks won't even look at this kind of thing.
-
I think the correct thread title is 'no disambiguation,' but the best moment is when he calls him "Raymond."
-
"...if there's one thing you can't trust it's a man and a woman." - Roast Beef is awesome.
-
Every sentence in this brought me joy. Every single one.
-
...and the vandals have already hit the "what_happened" (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=What_Happened&oldid=247286053) article on Wikipedia. Gave me more chuckles than the actual strip, that did.
-
"Raymond, I am the first person in history to sleep with a stripper without paying her. Grant me the dignity of this triumph, would you?"
More and more, I imagine that the Corndog sounds like the original KITT voice.
-
...and the vandals have already hit the "what_happened" (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=What_Happened&oldid=247286053) article on Wikipedia. Gave me more chuckles than the actual strip, that did.
This is basically treasure. I am going to think of this picture whenever I am in "damn the torpedoes" sort of mood. I will chuckle to myself, because I doubt that anybody I am with would actually be familiar with Achewood and chuckle with me.
-
I'm still shocked at can of dumbass. It's so simple and obvious, but I don't think I've ever heard it or thought of it. It's like one of those inventions that makes you slap your head and makes the guy a bajillion dollars. I'm not really a quote-droppin guy in casual conversation, but I'm using the hell out of this one.
-
...and the vandals have already hit the "what_happened" (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=What_Happened&oldid=247286053) article on Wikipedia. Gave me more chuckles than the actual strip, that did.
Oh man, don't you love the internet? I swear I have no idea what we did before.
-
I think that I read a lot of books, or something. It's all kind of hazy.
-
My family had Prodigy in 1988. I don't really remember this "before the internet" that you're talking about.
-
See, where I'm from, my family was considered pioneers for having the internet in 1996.
I think we were the first people who didn't know how to build our own computers with internet in Little Falls.
-
I think that I read a lot of books, or something. It's all kind of hazy.
Yeah, I remember that. There were places where you could even read them for free, right?
-
Yeah, I remember that. There were places where you could even read them for free, right?
Isn't that place Borders?
-
Isn't that place Borders?
Is that like project gutenberg or more like rapidsare?
-
Borders and Barnes & Noble have active strategies to emulate and compete with public libraries. I really really hate them.
-
i really need to go to libraries... but i like owning books so much. And used books are cheap.