The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on October 25, 2008, 03:47:31 am

Title: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 25, 2008, 03:47:31 am
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago.homicide.rate.2.847736.html (http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago.homicide.rate.2.847736.html)
Chicago is the homicide capital of the nation. I think your odds are statistically better in iraq than chicago.

Also, there is a White Castle sauce only available in Chicago market that I would really want to get a hold of. I'll pay for shipping if anyone can offer to score it.
Title: Re: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
Post by: AugustWest on October 25, 2008, 04:28:11 am


Also, there is a White Castle sauce only available in Chicago market that I would really want to get a hold of. I'll pay for shipping if anyone can offer to score it.


What is this rare and elusive Chicago Slider Sauce?
Title: Re: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
Post by: miles on October 25, 2008, 08:34:27 am
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago.homicide.rate.2.847736.html (http://cbs2chicago.com/local/chicago.homicide.rate.2.847736.html)
Chicago is the homicide capital of the nation. I think your odds are statistically better in iraq than chicago.

No shit. I'll be spending a weekend there next month.
Title: Re: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
Post by: wombat on October 25, 2008, 01:55:06 pm
I assumed this thread was going to be about Jough's company's stock price plummeting or something.
Title: Re: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
Post by: side_show on October 26, 2008, 04:48:58 pm
But what if something in the secret sauce leads to murders?  You eat a slider and then just go mother fuckin' crazy - jugular stylz? 
Title: Re: Jough is getting murdered: Chicago thread
Post by: jough on October 31, 2008, 11:06:33 pm
I don't know of any secret sauce here, although there is only one White Castle within reasonable travel in the city.

We were #3 in murder last year, but we all pulled together as a city and this year we're #1.

THAT'S THE CHICAGO WAY

Also, if any of you fine motherfuckers are ever in my fair city, let me know (via email, please) and I will play host at least to the point of letting you buy me a drink.