The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: jaydub on October 28, 2008, 10:29:13 pm

Title: Snowy scenes
Post by: jaydub on October 28, 2008, 10:29:13 pm
So, I got my first Christmas catalog in my work mailbox today (how do they find me?), and as I flipped through this year's fashions I took in the glittering icicles, snow-crusted boots, and red cheeked moppets cavorting with snowballs and realized the pictures must have been taken in what, September?  August?.  Do they fly all these models to Chile or something for the photo shoots?  It can't all be Photoshopping can it?
Title: Re: Snowy scenes
Post by: wombat on October 29, 2008, 12:37:32 am
I assume it's man made snow. Like you get at a ski area. It will last a while even in hot weather. When I was in Japan, in August, I visited a park that was having a special event where they made a little field of snow for kids to play with. And trust me, it is fuck*ng HOT in Japan in August.
Title: Re: Snowy scenes
Post by: Choop on October 29, 2008, 07:25:27 am
or they shot early last spring when the concept versions were made but before they were in production.