The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on November 10, 2008, 05:14:06 pm

Title: Womanizer (Trying to Hide my Shame)
Post by: pmcd9 on November 10, 2008, 05:14:06 pm
I love this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZSLIq6YiRY).  I haven't heard anything so infectious since this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvIw5ZqC1ms).
Title: Re: Womanizer (Trying to Hide my Shame)
Post by: theinevitable on November 10, 2008, 08:59:15 pm
oh man.

I just... the processed vocals sound so weird. Also, pronouncing "star" like "stah" in the way she does is so off-putting. Her voice has this "sexy" throatiness that I have never gotten the appeal of. I mean, she is very attractive, but her voice does nothing for me.

Hey Ya is genius. It is music played well by man/men. OH GOD I love that song so much. It is one of few pop songs that I have a really distinct memory of seeing the video and going out to buy the album and talking to all of my friends about how great it was.

I guess I am saying, and yes I will say this on record, that Andre Ice Cold 3000 is a thousand times sexier than Britt will ever be to me. He just... HAS IT. The attitude, the talent, everything. That perfect blend of excitement and detachment... yes. I love him. He is cooler than being cool. I would DO IT with him.

And the line "Shake it like a Polaroid Picture" is probably the greatest thing ever. Next to "lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor"
Title: Re: Womanizer (Trying to Hide my Shame)
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 10, 2008, 09:32:09 pm
I guess I am saying, and yes I will say this on record, that Andre Ice Cold 3000 is a thousand times sexier than Britt will ever be to me. He just... HAS IT. The attitude, the talent, everything. That perfect blend of excitement and detachment... yes. I love him. He is cooler than being cool. I would DO IT with him.

And the line "Shake it like a Polaroid Picture" is probably the greatest thing ever. Next to "lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor"
I think we all know what dan is really saying here. But I have never seen a person come out in such a way. Dan is into gay black sex with rappers. Sex object white women just do not hold weight with him.
Dan, can you IM me with your new screen name? I forgot to add it last time.

I haven't heard anything so infectious since this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvIw5ZqC1ms).
Did you just buy WOW 2003 at the dollar store or something? How is this song a new thing to you?

Title: Re: Womanizer (Trying to Hide my Shame)
Post by: theinevitable on November 11, 2008, 12:57:01 am
yep. you got me. I am super into dudes, sexually.
Title: Re: Womanizer (Trying to Hide my Shame)
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on November 11, 2008, 02:02:45 am
I have a really distinct memory of seeing the video and going out to buy the album and talking to all of my friends about how great it was.

I guess I am saying, and yes I will say this on record, that Andre Ice Cold 3000 is a thousand times sexier than Britt will ever be to me. He just... HAS IT. The attitude, the talent, everything. That perfect blend of excitement and detachment... yes. I love him. He is cooler than being cool. I would DO IT with him.

Daniel loves every Andre
Title: Re: Womanizer (Trying to Hide my Shame)
Post by: miles on November 11, 2008, 03:05:46 am
I guess I am saying, and yes I will say this on record, that Andre Ice Cold 3000 is a thousand times sexier than Britt will ever be to me. He just... HAS IT. The attitude, the talent, everything. That perfect blend of excitement and detachment... yes. I love him. He is cooler than being cool. I would DO IT with him.

He doesn't have anything on this (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5792204981326161348) sexy Witness.
Title: Re: Womanizer (Trying to Hide my Shame)
Post by: pmcd9 on November 11, 2008, 03:06:48 am
A-Cap  is unclear on the concept of comparing one thing new to one thing old
Title: Re: Womanizer (Trying to Hide my Shame)
Post by: jough on November 11, 2008, 04:31:57 am
This video improved greatly when I pressed the mute button.