The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on November 11, 2008, 05:10:25 pm
-
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
-
All the best, AW.
-
I dunno, man, I'm still bitter about that fantasy baseball business.
-
Yay! Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthday to a prince of a man.
I do believe Ash just ordered your wife to blow you.
-
Ah yes, I will celebrate this day. Happy Birthday to you!
-
Hip hip hooray!
-
Aw shucks. Thanks guys.
Keeping it pretty tame 'n lame as per usual. Getting ready to head to yoga class, then meeting my parents for mexican food w/ the family.
One of the nice things about being a government employee and having today as a birthday is that you always get the day off from work!
-
happy birthday, you man of all men!
still the only TOUAMBer I have met in real life.
If only you had come this year, instead. I could show you the hilarious, horrible "student center." It is cool how they replaced Mallinkrodt dining hall, which didn't have enough room, with an even smaller dining hall. It is very pretty when it is mostly empty, though. It also has a lot of weird, empty rooms due to being designed by committee. My favorite is this weird "Student Publications" room filled with display shelves, as if there are more than 5 student publications.
Have a wonderful birthday! I hope all the best for you on this day.
-
Party on Counsel.
-
Herpy Bathday!
-
Herpy Bathday!
Snakes in the tub!