The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on November 13, 2003, 09:34:45 am

Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: jough on November 13, 2003, 09:34:45 am
(http://plagiarist.com/achewood/images/faquewood-1000-posts.gif)
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: andalucia on November 13, 2003, 12:38:18 pm
Ah, mad props, my friend.
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: AugustWest on November 13, 2003, 02:06:55 pm
You are the King.
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: slink on November 13, 2003, 02:22:05 pm
That's just scary!
1000 posts that is, the T-Shirt is classy. You should start a Beef style collection.
(stamps: I want my With Hunter Robin T already!)
Well, two to go for me...

*raises a glass to Jough*
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: V-Adore on November 13, 2003, 09:38:49 pm
I love the word "Faquewood." It gets less pronounceable the more you look at it.
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: slink on November 13, 2003, 09:49:04 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I love the word "Faquewood." It gets less pronounceable the more you look at it.


Like the new Nintendo iQue. (which someone on slashdot opined was supposed to be pronounced as 'IQ, like Intelligence Quotitiatiaton'. Of which he scored a 39).
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: jough on November 13, 2003, 09:49:28 pm
Thank you, gang.

I guess I can't pretend to not be a geek anymore.
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: slink on November 13, 2003, 09:50:58 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Thank you, gang.

I guess I can't pretend to not be a geek anymore.


It's OK. We never believed you anyway!

(oooooh, Molly. My dog will be proud!)
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: CortJstr on November 13, 2003, 11:11:58 pm
Quote from: "slink"
That's just scary!
1000 posts that is


Like you have room to talk Ms. Molly (In Heaven)

Of course I'm third in line (even about JL. JL!) So it's not like I have room to talk.
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: andalucia on November 13, 2003, 11:14:20 pm
Number ten, about tied with side_show though.... Oh yeah.
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: andalucia on November 13, 2003, 11:15:44 pm
Wow!  That was cool.  




(to explain, side _ show is apparently the new *#*#*)
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: pmcd9 on November 16, 2003, 07:50:06 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
Number ten, about tied with Smells though.... Oh yeah.


I'm #12.  I'm not even trying.

~Paul
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: V-Adore on November 16, 2003, 05:47:19 pm
I creep, ever-vigilantly, towards 500 and what I assume is "King of the Make-Outs" rank. At which point I will probably give up before 600 and buy a custom title already.
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: AugustWest on November 16, 2003, 10:14:52 pm
I never know what the hell mine will be.

And I like it that way.
Title: 1,000th Post
Post by: andalucia on November 17, 2003, 12:24:42 am
Looks like I'd be either Todd or Chucklebot.  
I like being a portion of an 80s icon, though.