The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: bigbksmedspro on November 12, 2008, 12:20:57 pm
-
Links On Best Price:
senks!
-
I can't decide. Delete, or see where youall take it?
-
I can't decide. Delete, or see where youall take it?
this one isnt as fun.
-
Yeah, it's hard to get chatty if they're not even going to put any effort in.
-
The sequel is never as good. We've had our fun, let the banning commence.
-
Hey! There was no Levitra joke! That's just cruel.
Hold on, didn't the last online pharmacy spammer offer jokes that they never provided?
-
I'm sorry, I can't help you out with the Propecia thing.
Senks?
-
DESTROY
-
The proverbial football has already been tossed through the proverbial tire swing. Kill kill kill.
-
He's going to owe Jough some Dr. Pepper before his account is closed out, though.
-
This one just didn't rise to the level of the first one. A flaccid effort lacking appeal.
-
A flaccid effort lacking appeal.
You're suggesting he could use some of his own products then?