The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on November 14, 2008, 02:59:34 am

Title: Awww....
Post by: AugustWest on November 14, 2008, 02:59:34 am
Good dog. (http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20081113-0919-bn13firedog.html)

/sniff
Title: Re: Awww....
Post by: wombat on November 14, 2008, 03:02:24 am
Oh great. After reading that I'm going to have to start sleeping with the front door key on a chain around my neck.
Title: Re: Awww....
Post by: pmcd9 on November 14, 2008, 06:51:08 am
That is so sad.  It's hard enough to lose a pet.  Much harder when the pet died from your mistake.  Even harder still when it comes just minutes after the dog saved your life.

That's just a hard pill to swallow.
Title: Re: Awww....
Post by: jough on November 15, 2008, 12:53:51 am
What the shit is this? I come home to attempt to find the funny and I get this Digg-reject staring me STRAIGHT UP IN THE FACE.

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU