The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on November 13, 2003, 08:23:18 pm

Title: When do we get to meet this Kelly? 11/12
Post by: CortJstr on November 13, 2003, 08:23:18 pm
He's right, you know. Duran Duran is actually playing a sold out show around here soon (or maybe it just happened this weekend, I forget). "Major" radio stations were giving away tickets. It was both funny and sad.

Information I posses about Ray's thong region = way too much
Title: When do we get to meet this Kelly? 11/12
Post by: V-Adore on November 13, 2003, 09:35:23 pm
These comments are especially hilarious to those of us who don't have Serializer access and are thus getting this totally out of context.

I do hope he returns to advice columns if/when RP returns to the mainpage. That would be fun and also educational.
Title: When do we get to meet this Kelly? 11/12
Post by: CortJstr on November 13, 2003, 09:51:00 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
These comments are especially hilarious to those of us who don't have Serializer access and are thus getting this totally out of context.


I try to do it that way on purpose
Title: When do we get to meet this Kelly? 11/12
Post by: AugustWest on November 14, 2003, 05:28:44 am
I thought this installment was pretty lame.  Ray's Place has consistently been a great feature.  This is the first semi-week one I can recall.  So I guess I have no complaints.
Title: When do we get to meet this Kelly? 11/12
Post by: jough on November 14, 2003, 06:16:12 am
Do you mean "semi-weak"?
Title: When do we get to meet this Kelly? 11/12
Post by: CortJstr on November 14, 2003, 01:46:54 pm
Both the 11/12 and 11/14 installments were sort of interesting but not really entertaining. The only good line from the new one was "the lowest-cost protein attainable by law" simply because of the world of sexual comments it opens up.