The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on November 15, 2008, 08:43:08 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11152008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11152008)
It's all very fine for Mr Bear, but Beef's childhood, "halibut toe" and the Japanese cattle bolt gun make me feel like I need 10 fun liquor ideas.
-
This one is a gem. Ray steals the show with his magazine though.
-
It should be 11 fun liquor ideas. Apparently odd numbers move more magazines.
-
Dude is wearing a bow tie and jacket while giraffeing.
Also, 50 years would mean Connie's 70ish? Damn.
-
Other than the fact that I was middle-class enough to not eat subsidized food, I feel the same way about school that Beef does.
A humiliating and crippling assault that hid its awful shame behind the fact that it was technically non-fatal.
ALSO: yes, exactly. Odd-numbered lists are for the women's magazines at the CVS counter. Top tens are for lad mags and websites.
-
Cause this is filler! Filler Night!
and no-ones gonna make Onstad quit that shit and beeeee contrite....
You know it's filler, filler right?
Subscribing won't deny you Onstad's kiiller, filler, toniiiiight...
-
You're getting a damn can.
-
Has Nice Pete cut back on the body count since finding his muse I wonder?
-
Has Nice Pete cut back on the body count since finding his muse I wonder?
Hopefully his killing muse won't get too pissed about being put on the back burner.
-
Dude is wearing a bow tie and jacket while giraffeing.
Also, 50 years would mean Connie's 70ish? Damn.
Is there Budweiser in neoprene cozies?
No?
Then they're not giraffeing, they're angling.