The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on November 18, 2008, 03:22:29 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11172008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11172008)
No, the correct thread title is 'actually dates to the earliest monotheists.'
I don't care if anyone else is posting, I'll just argue with myself.
-
man, this is a pretty good strip.
"the hindenberg of walking into a room."
-
The Hindenburg of walking into a room kills. The whole of the dialog between these two is hilarious.
-
Actually, I don't know if Beef would actually be so much a social Hindenberg as... someone who only messes up in small quiet ways that only he would be mortified by and that only Ray would notice because he's known him so long. To anyone else, they would not know that Beef was being quiet because he was dying of shame inside, they would think that he was maybe just... imagining a song or thinking about a lady or a baseball game.
Only Ray and Beef (and maybe Molly by this point) truly understand the trail of invisible disasters that follow that poor dude around.
A person that first met him just wouldn't realize.
-
Man, titty Jager is hell of classy. I don't know what kinds of dinner parties Ray has been attending but that is standard at casa de Cort.
-
Man, titty Jager is hell of classy. I don't know what kinds of dinner parties Ray has been attending but that is standard at casa de Cort.
I bet you approach the ladies, sans culottes*, asking if they would like some Cortisone rubbed into their skin.
* that is sexy talk for without pants
-
Only Ray and Beef (and maybe Molly by this point) truly understand the trail of invisible disasters that follow that poor dude around.
One day, after a particular bout of anxiety I was talking to my Dad and reminded me that life is "A series of disasters that fail to happen". I don't know if he was the first guy to say that, but he said it to me at the right time, and I frequently settle myself down by thinking of that phrase when the worries pile up.
* that is sexy talk for without pants
I was about to marvel at Bobby's powers - but now I'm wondering if he's merely going on Triple Secret Probation
-
One day, after a particular bout of anxiety I was talking to my Dad and reminded me that life is "A series of disasters that fail to happen". I don't know if he was the first guy to say that, but he said it to me at the right time, and I frequently settle myself down by thinking of that phrase when the worries pile up.
I was about to marvel at Bobby's powers - but now I'm wondering if he's merely going on Triple Secret Probation
Silly Jaydub. Rоbоts cannot ride hоrsеs unless they wear раnts.
-
Ooooohh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
-
Actually, I don't know if Beef would actually be so much a social Hindenberg as... someone who only messes up in small quiet ways that only he would be mortified by and that only Ray would notice because he's known him so long. To anyone else, they would not know that Beef was being quiet because he was dying of shame inside, they would think that he was maybe just... imagining a song or thinking about a lady or a baseball game.
Rockin' thighs dude!
-
Ray and Beef arguing is always the most tender cut of the carcass.
-
Presumably an appeasement of chutneys is a collective noun similar to a murmuration of starlings, or a murder of crows.
-
A clowder of cats, a parliament of rooks.
-
A clowder of cats, a parliament of rooks.
A rurik of rоbоts.
-
A brace of pistols, a copse of trees, a stand of reeds.
-
Has it been pointed out that Ray was planning on hosting a "couples dinner party" as a single?
-
Has it been pointed out that Ray was planning on hosting a "couples dinner party" as a single?
Ray, much like you if you go to Zombo.com, can do anything.
-
what's that you say august
-
He said You can do anything (http://www.zombo.com/).
-
He said You can do anything (http://www.zombo.com/).
Yeah thanks, i was in class and didnt realize my speakers were on. NSFC
-
Yeah thanks, i was in class and didnt realize my speakers were on. NSFC
Hey, welcome to 1999! All your speakers are belong to us.
-
thanks for the shout out