The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on November 24, 2008, 03:24:49 am
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96xRToUdzD0
This was a Fark link, but I feel compelled to make sure you folks see it.
-
That's something.
I assume it's a joke, but the implication, if not, is kind of sad. That dog is really excited about the unveiling.
-
WTF is right. Weird.
-
I hope to one day make a video that people on the internet will watch, and have a nagging sensation that says "wait... maybe, just maybe, it was real."
-
Imagining this as the interaction between a child too young to know and his grandmother's corpse adds a whole new level.
-
Imagining this as the interaction between a child too young to know and his grandmother's corpse adds a whole new level.
I can't decide whether to can you or de-can you for that.
-
THE BEAK FELL OFF OMGGG. If it is fake, then that is a classy joke.
-
They should have put wheels on it instead of dragging it like that.
-
I... I love this. Thank you.
Look how excited that dog gets at the unveiling. That reaction, at least, is genuine.
-
There is nothing more fun than messing with a dog's mind. If that was my dog and my duck I would totally have done the exact same thing.
-
Imagining this as the interaction between a child too young to know and his grandmother's corpse adds a whole new level.
My mother has a dummy and she used to fool the kids and animals into believing it was real.