The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 04, 2008, 06:58:07 am

Title: Y'all So Stupid
Post by: pmcd9 on December 04, 2008, 06:58:07 am
I don't know if this is old news, but I just discovered this series of cartoons that I found hilarious.

There's about 10 or so in the series.  Here (http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetail.do?id=D81F2344BF5AC7BBE965D7AD4525602D5538DDC912420105) is the first one.
Title: Re: Y'all So Stupid
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 04, 2008, 10:16:57 am
It's like hiring David Lynch to remake "Laugh-In" but he blows most of the money on drugs and hires the "Wonder Showzen" guys to do it for him with the rest.

With a deadline of "in six hours".

But in a good way.
Title: Re: Y'all So Stupid
Post by: Doc on December 04, 2008, 10:43:47 am
For some reason it gives me strong memories of the small bits Eat Carpet I stayed up and watched during school holidays when I was 12 or so. I could see this running alongside an Aeon Flux short is what I'm sayng. Not sure I want to watch more than the first ep though.
Title: Re: Y'all So Stupid
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 04, 2008, 05:36:58 pm
Oh sweet! A Boof It party! I gotta tell the brahs about this one!